Pelagos. Is Transgender

Bold of you to assume I can afford those surgeries. And not every trans desires surgery

5 Likes

Probably more of an assumption. A random dev #164 doesn’t just add an NPC with dialogue because he/she felt it was right and cares, they were told to do it by someone higher up.

It’s almost entirely just greed to feed to the leftest narrative.

Again, their marketing ideas really don’t care either about how much denail ya’ll are in about it.

i mean, just the other day they posted a “BLM” tweet, yet one of their biggest markets is China - a country where they actually treat black people openly and unapologetically as 2nd class citizens.
You will never see that same tweet on their Asian social medias.

It’s just a circus

5 Likes

/shrug

I doubt that but eh what can ya do

Does his quest give good loot? That’s all I care about.

His Soul Binds do look pretty sweet actually

Then Blizz can do what they want with the npc and if it makes some players feel happy, more power to them.

It’s too bad Kyrians are the objectively inferior Covenant.

But, a trans can be a cross-dresser. What’s your point? I can be a man wearing a dress or a man, pretending to be a woman, while wearing a dress. Who are you that says I cannot?

What is the narrative exactly?

Honestly, you just educated me. I always thought Trasngender people was so uncomfortable with the body they was trapped in that they was all so desperate to feel comfortable with their bodies that they would go under any extreme in order to feel who they actually are. Some even going as far as self mutilation in an attempt to perform the surgery themselves.

1 Like

Hey, man, let’s not cherry pick.

Seems to change every day, so I am not qualified to answer that nor would I even care to. I can’t keep up.

Then I guess they are not really that committed, are they.

Seems kind of fishy to use it to make a claim then, no?

3 Likes

Maybe they can make trans a new class. A shapeshifter.

Are generalized statements not allowed on the internet?

Edit:
I’ll try to broaden it then.

Anything with buzzwords such racism, black people, BLM, gender, sexual ID #1 through 100000, etc

It really depends on what exactly is triggering the dysphoria. Take me for example. I can look at my body and go “bit weird but eh…can do without these” at my chest and feel comfortable wearing a packer.

However the thing that triggers this dysphoria the most is my voice since I can’t afford HRT and have my voice go lower. ( Tried exercises. Didn’t work ) If I get really happy about something my voice gets that squeak that girl voices are known for and oh boy that can mess me up quick

1 Like

don’t blame them. Surgery is expensive, and not only expensive but risky. If you have any sort of other health conditions it can be even more dangerous. Did you know that all surgery is considered a traumatic event?

2 Likes

What do you mean? One Nation has like 5 seats across the entire country.

Like I said. It depends on what is causing them the dysphoria. Some are cool with Top Surgery. Some aren’t. They’re still trans. There’s no levels of “dedication” so I dunno where you got that from.

To be fair “Bottom surgery” for transmen is STUPID. You don’t even get to have it function like the cis male version so what’s the freaking point?!

table flip

2 Likes