Pelagos. Is Transgender

You sure? You said you’re leaving the game over a transgender line, so I’ll ask again.

Can I have your stuff?

1 Like

I think people just fail to see that being born who you are isn’t a choice. Just because you could choose to not be the person you was born as. Doesn’t mean you are making a choice. Some reason people think just because a choice is available means there is really a choice to be made.

1 Like

I wonder how many of them chose to be straight, cis, and if they could choose not to be.

2 Likes

That would be hard to really tell. Would the difficulty in pretending that life be in the stigma behind it? Really to know the roles would need to be in reversed and what society perceived as the norm would need to be anything but straight cis.

I believe there was a brain study that showed transgender people have brains that are structured more like the sex they identify as instead of the one in parity with their bits.

It’s possible that it’s caused by a hormone change in uterine.

It’s not choosing to be someone we’re not. It’s that out bits don’t match our brains.

3 Likes

Yeah, I think that is what I was saying. I apologize if it didn’t come off that way. The pretending part would be not being the person you feel you are on the inside. Our shells we live in, are just a mask which we let others see.

I’ve seen that study. There also are cases where babies have both bits and the parents choose what they want. Even dna is not clear cut.

2 Likes

I find it odd that there is murder, killing, stealing that happens in game even quests we do are of that category and yet you draw the line about an npc.
:crazy_face:

7 Likes

Which makes sense with how my doc explained it. We’re all female at first. Usually a reaction happens and it causes the male parts to drop.

But sometimes accidents happen. The brain can go “Okay this male brain is done lets change the body” and the body would just stay “female”

1 Like

That explains one version of transgender but not the other so much. The science can get confusing.

Those instances are always sad. Intersex folks getting mutilated and raised a certain way to be “normal”

2 Likes

It’s pretty much the same regardless of the genders used.

1 Like

Seems to be less about an NPC, but this idea that Activison actually cares about social issues in real life, when they are active in many other countries that are openly against everything they say that are for in the US.

It’s just a marketing scheme and the progressives eat it up, then sit in denial about corporate greed. It works.

3 Likes

Yeah it seems both horrifying and gross to me.

Activision doesn’t care but I’m sure the folks that wrote Pelagos do. That’s how I see it.

3 Likes

Except for the order in which things happen. One would be like it stopped growing. While the other is it just decided to skip a part. Which is a bit harder to grasp.

Ah yes, Virtue Signaling. Cruise control for making coherent arguments against stances you don’t like.

“I don’t support it, so therefore it doesn’t exist.”

4 Likes

Are you including people that do it for attention because they are socially awkward or because it’s a trendy thing to do? Anyone can put on a dress. I’ll do it for a job interview if it gets me a job that requires a quota.

Have you seen post-op pics? You really think name-calling and lack of pixels in a game is their biggest reason for their mental trauma?

Odd, that nobody claiming to be one has posted their post-op pics. After-all, it’s perfectly normal to see and so proud of who they are.

Take it easy with the unfounded claims, man. There’s too many reasons for why people are the way they are to lump them into one statistical statement like that.

2 Likes

Cross dressing isn’t the same as transgender.

2 Likes

The same people that work for Activision and where probably told to write that character that way…brilliant.

1 Like