Pelagos. Is Transgender

They’re not transgender.
They once were but upon death that label lost all meaning.
They aren’t female anymore. They’re 100% male without debate.
They’re not even the same species any more.
They’re completely changed.

Its like the ideal scenario for so many people.

2 Likes

A dream come true.

2 Likes

Yeah pretty much. I recognize them as being previously transgender however once they was reborn. That stopped being the case. Honestly it’s just so easy to understand how the transgender community could get behind this fantasy. I don’t know how a transgender person feels but I would imagine if I was transgender. I would connect to this fantasy at an emotional level because it would be something I would desire to be able to do myself.

I cant wait to sign up for the space force.

5 Likes

Do you think there should be a law making it illegal to make fun of someone or say mean words to someone? I’m not sure if your from America but we have this thing called freedom of speech.

2 Likes

Do it, then I’ll have Reno all to myself!

Imagine if they come across aliens and can’t determine their sex or gender though! :scream:

2 Likes

I dont think you need to be trans to identify with it.
Its like you die and then you become the person you always wanted to be. The person who you are on the inside but could never outwardly express.

For me that wouldn’t mean changing sex but there are so many things I wish I were but physically can never be.

1 Like

I’m happy to have some representation instead of being invisible.

3 Likes

Son is leaving for AF after this year after college is done , he wants to also sign up for the SF.

Freedom of speech has limitations. Yell fire in the theatre and see how that works out for you.

Schadenfreude.

2 Likes

I’m happy for you. I don’t know this character very well, but I hope they develop to be a more prominent role.

1 Like

I’m taking Reno with me.

Nooooo! You can’t!

1 Like

theyre a soul bind so they stick with anyone who plays bastion for the whole expansion.
They’re not an important character but they mean a lot still

Sure. Obviously that’s not what I was talking about. My post seemed pretty clear. You can call someone a name and you won’t get arrested. Freedom of speech.

1 Like

the real criminals there is the parents who taught their children to be so sensitive

2 Likes

I can. Him and I will live happily ever after.

He wouldn’t like it there.