Pelagos. Is Transgender

I have come. Who needs a whoopin’?

It’s depressing how people still don’t recognize verbal/mental abuse as abuse.

4 Likes

Would people have known if Blizzard didn’t announce it?

As a society we don’t want to go down a path where verbal and physical abuse are on the same level. Some really scary stuff will go down.

2 Likes

I’m not sure blizzard announced it? I think players are making a big deal.

1 Like

Wasn’t it datamined or whatevs?

example: I have very little pain memory of how it felt to have 2 broken bones

Yet I still have very clear memories of some of the stuff bullies and my parents said. And that goes back as far as 3rd grade. I’m 30.

all you know how to do is name call bro??

What do people do in real life? I mean trans people exist in the world, so are you guys quitting and going to space?

Sorry mate, someone smashing a baseball bat against someone’s head either causing their brain to go splat killing them or making them mentally impaired for the rest of their life is worse than verbal abuse. It’s hard but, I would 100% take verbal abuse over physical trauma.

4 Likes

Probably not. And its probably something you’d only notice if you really paid attention to the story.

Which doesn’t exactly look good.

I mean, if you want to genuinely tell a good story involving trans, gays, whatever … just tell a good story! Don’t shout to the mountain tops about how you’re so pro-diversity. It makes you look FAKE.

3 Likes

I’m not talking about that type of injury. An arm bone can break and be set back and heal with time. A bashed brain clearly can’t heal so this comparison is weak

It’s not hard to hit someone in the head with a bat.

1 Like
2 Likes

Until the victim of verbal abuse takes their own life and the person that caused the damage gets off scotfree.

1 Like

Sorry mate, but if the existence of trans people is ‘against your beliefs’ as they are according to the poster in question they are, by definition, a bigot.

6 Likes

And yet, time and time again we have been shown the long lasting effects of emotional/mental/verbal abuse. Just because the damage is not physically visible doesn’t mean the brain damage did not happen. These types of micro traumas also create PTSD among other long term mental disorders and illness’s. Some of which lead to the ending of their own, or others lives.

2 Likes

And yet someone who does this is going to be arrested and jailed or executed.

Meanwhile the verbal abuser who drives someone to take their own life is free to kill again.

2 Likes

“I believe lgbt should be nowhere near me”
“Okay bigot”
“OH WOW THERE IT IS OH WE’RE SUCH BAD PEOPLE”

See how silly that sounds?

2 Likes

Being a bully is how you get away with murder. It’s sad.

1 Like