PCTs Temporarily Unavailable - Resolved

Just any kind of update of when the transfer goes through or even when it comes back up at 12 hours when I started I still would’ve been able to play pre patch with all my friends now I can’t even do that cause even if transfers come back it’ll be another 13 hour wait

Get some information on why it’s acceptable that 2 hour ques are a thing on some servers. Retail servers hold significantly more people, so make it happen because I don’t want to wait 2 hours to play and I don’t want to have to wait on my friends for 2 hours so I can play with them.

ETA On this? Waiting to get my warrior on a realm that isn’t a 500 minute queue…

1 Like

Faerlina?

I feel they’ll be offering free transfer soon.

This poor gnomes been in the void, limbo whateva since 7:30am

Some clarification on transfers that were already queued and payment was processed.

I just want off my toxic server : /

FREE? Lol I don’t think Blizzard knows the meaning of that word.

Any word on this? LET ME SPEND MY MONEY BLIZZARD!

They did it with classic though didn’t think? people for people in very high pop servers

Bornakk,
Is the plan to keep PSTs down (and paused) until after the server restarts tomorrow AM? In the hopes that this ‘fixes’ whatever was going on? If that’s the plan, can those of us that’re stuck in transfer-limbo (processing since 4:30 AM PST for me) get a post confirming?

Going on 2 days of not being able to play.

Thanks,

This is pretty dumb.

1 Like

Why is this not stickied? I’d like to transfer please.

Please, Blizzard. Tell us when we can expect transfers to open back up. I was told it would be today, and “today” is nearly over. Honestly, I don’t think I am asking for too much. Just some communication, and preferably some specifics. I had been planning on making this transfer for weeks only for it to be disabled almost immediately after it became available.

2 Likes

My Transfer went through but I gained a bunch of Characters at the end of my toon’s name… is this normal? will they drop off or am I stuck with AcesoFD7B6B if I log into it? Who do I even Contact about it??

How about keep them off for Mankrik? Please???

It means that you were flagged for a rename, when you try to enter the world it will prompt you to enter a new name

1 Like

When will it be back up?

1 Like

Still waiting…

Do we have an ETA on when it will be available? Members of our guild already transferred but most did not before it was turned off. Now we are split.

2 Likes