PCTs Temporarily Unavailable - Resolved

Paid Character Transfers are once again available. Thank you for your patience!

Paid Character Transfers for both WoW Classic Era and Burning Crusade Classic have been temporarily disabled. We currently expect to have these available again later today.

Thank you for your patience.

6 Likes

I thought this was just EU, but apparently its US too. Does this mean the transfers that have already been initiated are just stuck in limbo now, or will they be processed?

Thanks for the heads up.

I started a Realm transfer very early this morning and my character seems stuck i don’t have the transfer icon but i can also not log on because it tells me the transfer is not done.

1 Like

Glad mine went through this morning lol

1 Like

It wasn’t initially but is now. I don’t have any further details right now as we are working to get the service available again.

2 Likes

I paid to transfer my orc warrior to Mankrik this morning before the server became full so I could play with my father and friends, then I waited the estimated 6-7 hours. Now I’m a little concerned with this shut down that I wont be able to move to Mankrik, even after already paying and waiting.

I paid to xfer two characters over to earthfury at 5:30 am. Characters seem stuck in the process now. You better fix this fast Blizzard. You’re quick to take my money but a 9+ hour character xfer and still no progress. On a 10+ year old game. Get it together Blizzard this is pathetic.

1 Like

I don’t plan on ever leaving BB. BB is my home. The one and only. TEAM BB!!!

Yep I’m on the same boat af you, me and my gf both transfered to earthfury to catch up with the rest of the guild that is moving there too.

We already have characters there, so (even with extra waiting) we should be able to transfer there since we won’t increase the population.

What happens if you paid for one before they went down? I had a que and now its gone.

2 Likes

Same.
The ‘Cog-wheel’ that’s generally out next to the toon has vanished…

If we purchased a transfer before they were disabled will the transfer still occur? Noticed the transfer icon on the character I’m transferring is no longer there.

3 Likes

What is going to happen to the PCT that were purchased before you disabled them? They show as “Completed” in transactions page, but they’re no longer processing

6 Likes

I bought a transfer paid the money purchase is now complete and the transfers are closed are you gonna refund us? Do we have to rebuy the transfer? Am I gonna have to wait another 12 hours once it’s back?

3 Likes

im actually almost full tilt here…came home to a 12 hour wait yesterday, couldnt play. Fine. Come home today…i woke up early to do transfer…no notice or anything come home…says complete but still on same server and they are all disabled now…wtf

1 Like

so now our money is being held and transfers not happening because of straight incompetency on blizz? mine said it completed and still on the same server and no money returned

1 Like

What is going to happen to characters that already started the transfer process?

I have basically lost two days of games due to mistakes made by Blizzard.

Same issue here, paid the transfer and now my character is on limbo, what should i do? Will my character be transfered after maintenance?

Based on this tweet, it looks like transfers that don’t show a cog/pending transfer are still in progress: https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/1395109086602145794

2 Likes