Paying gold for dungeon runs

To you. To other people it is. Good for you, good for them.

Said 59 tank through Stratholme as actually a thing I did. We had a grand totel of two wipes, because the tank was learning how to properly pull in said areas, and he accidently aggro’d some gargyles that had a chain.

By the end of it, what I wanted to do was done. the tank in question got some gear, and some valuable experience, and everyone was happy.

Overall, significantly better experience, than paying some tank to do it for us.

You keep projecting your opinion on the rest of the playerbase though. If you think it’s a waste of money then keep not participating in it but don’t call people who do stupid, especially not when it economically isn’t.

Not everyone is unemployed and has all the time in the world to LFG all day, a lot of the playerbase are adults with jobs or go to college and need to make the most out of what time they have to play. If someone can farm gold very well and needs to run an instance for a certain drop then how exactly does paying for a geared tank and saving themselves the long LFG spam time make them stupid? Are you just trolling or do you genuinely think your self-righteous view is how all players operate and choose to play the game? Just don’t pay for a tank and shut up about how other people value their time. lol

5 Likes

There it is!

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m not projecting anything. I’m simply stating that I do not believe that tanks deserve anything extra for their “services”.

You’re the one trying to assume my personal opinion extends to everyone.

I think anyone who pays for a tank is a fool, but that’s just my opinion.

As isaid before. There is not a single tank in the entirety of WoW, that is worth being paid to do their job.

If you don’t want to do it, I don’t care. Game isn’t going anywhere. I’ll just ignore your demands and move along.

Yes I’m sure you’re also the guy who doesn’t tip mages or enchanters for their “services” either right?

Happens to Fairbanks too, kinda sad.

Way pay a warrior when a mage can do it faster lol

Can you tank scholomance?

Nah, those would actually services.

I tip enchanters when I need enchants. I’ve not needed the services of a mage my entire Classic Career yet thought. :thinking:

yeah because you don’t value your time at all.

1 Like

Or, you know. I realize that WoW classic is a finite game, that rushing around is completely pointless?

Tell that to the world first rag guild

I care about that why?

What exactly makes running an instance for money for a group who can’t find a tank otherwise an invalid service?

Because you’re just doing your dungeon role.

If you don’t want to do the dungeon. Then don’t. I’m not paying you money to do the dungeon. :woman_shrugging:

according to them they should enjoy waiting around the entire night because there is no rush.

Okay then by that logic a mage porting you or giving you water is just doing their role and aren’t entitled to anything either.

Or, you know. Join a guild / Befriend a tank.

You willing for a 5 hour tank wait?