Paying gold for dungeon runs

Very sad retail zoomers are infesting the game with their filth. Can not even run SM anymore because everyone is just buying runs for 2-4g from 60s …instead of actually wanting to work with people their level.

Even on higher level dungeons like Mara you see people selling runs and saying ridiculous crap like “25g per drop”

Way to kill classic with retail BS

31 Likes

what? I haven’t seen this once on my server.

Very common on Herod

6 Likes

Ahhhh, there’s the problem. Well, that explains everything, ty.

22 Likes

I would advise you transfer out of Herod if you can. It’s gonna be a PvE wasteland at the rate Alliance are leaving it, and apparently the Horde are acting pretty questionably there as well.

3 Likes

From what I have heard at level 60 the disparity between alliance and horde isn’t all that crazy

Also Herod is one of the healthiest servers in terms of AH

1 Like

Except that this happened as far back as vanilla…

32 Likes

Except it’s now the meta because of retail zoomers

5 Likes

i aint gon lie i do remember that stuff back in vanilla too

6 Likes

No, you’re wrong. This was a way people made gold for years and years, long before the “zoomer” meme.

19 Likes

That’s not the wow experience I enjoy. That’s the very worst about the game

1 Like

Why isn’t your guild helping you?

1 Like

Even back in the Vanilla days, I always found running dungeons with over-geared/leveled players slumming it, or doing it for gold or a pal sucked all the fun, challenge & strategy out the grouping experience. Sort of like how a game is completely ruined once you start using cheat codes or shameless exploits. Just my opinion on the subject.

5 Likes

There is no evidence indicating retailers are the ones that started or are doing this… You dont even pay for dungeon runs on retail…

11 Likes

I run SM with guildies my level but at this point In the game most are 60. Will never accept a carry and trade away my dignity

2 Likes

All day long on stalagg too.

1 Like

Agreed #10char

When I was 40ish I pay 25g for the ring farm (and the trash blade quest) in mara. Best gold spend in my life.

I wont powerlever farm to 60, but sometimes it’s worth hired someone else.

3 Likes

I see people spam offer it. But when i keep seeing every 5 mintues and more from same person must not be many takers. At same time see lf2m lfg etc same places

Lol that’s fine I’m talking about the people powerlvling exclusively by buying runs

1 Like