Paying gold for dungeon runs

Uh, you were the one that used the term strawman.

Or, I’ll just continue to do what I’ve always done. Either contact a tank I know, if I need assistance. Or keep looking for a tank if no one’s around. Ignore the tanks that feel like they should be paid for their “Services” and just enjoy the game. :woman_shrugging:

Yeah, because the guy was using a strawman argument against me. by trying to say I said something I didn’t. :roll_eyes:

If we consider that this game will be staying alive for a few years, eventually people will roll Tank Alts. I plan to for my next Character. At that, the demand for tanks will decrease, along with that, so will financial benefit. If people are looking at getting paid to tank as a business, the model may not have the best longevity.

This is why I rolled a Mage, I knew well before I started that this was the money maker, awesome in PvP, and will be desired in groups and raids all the way through Vanilla. Granted this class is saturated on all servers, but it is still a great money maker.

Next for me is a Tank, then a Healer. No matter which of the 3 I play on, finding groups, or something to do, is not difficult at all.

Do you want a medal for your bravery?

I think you need to start stacking +Int gear irl.

1 Like

And I still think you don’t know what a Strawman fallacy is. :roll_eyes:

My point is proven. Thanks :slight_smile:

So you suggest everyone who rolls a tank also roll a mage regardless of whether or not they enjoy the class, saturate the class even further and make gear for mages even more competitive than it already is, while also flooding the economy with even more mats from whatever money maker it is that you farm and make it less profitable for everyone? Yeah, mhmm, seems like a good plan. I just talked with the tank union and we all agreed to roll mage alts.

Whatever floats your boat I suppose.

Dont be afraid to HMU for some proper tanking services :wink:

It leaves less people to group up for people who actually want to do the dungeon.

To farm for money, you don’t need to be raid geared. As a simple money making alt, you can do that in blues.

It doesn’t though, because the people asking for run throughs don’t really want to do the instance.

You know what I can also do to make money without having to reroll and level an overplayed class I don’t like on a 40-60 PvP server? Tank dungeons for pugs.

I don’t think we’re even on the same server. So, no thanks.

Well agree to disagree. If I have an easy out I’ll take it as opposed to doing the work.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

I know how you feel but this did happen back in the day as well. I can still find groups but it’s definitely more difficult.

If somehow the need for tanks ever dries up I can just do duo money making methods, of which there are several.

Don’t know why people are so upset and personally offended just from having the OPTION of paying a geared tank to run their instance for them.