Pay your employees liveable wages, Blizzard

And letting us fly when we complete Pathfinder, instead of 1 year later.

I make $10 million every few months. I own my own business buying products for cheap and selling them for profit. Welcome to capitalism. If you don’t like who you are working for get out and do something about it. boohoo pity me

Then maybe you should get in the kitchen and cook your own burgers.

Oh look, more false talking points that haven’t been corroborated in the least by any actual evidence. How shocking that you are a Reich Wing Capitalist shilling for a broken system. Show me irrefutable proof that Madura rigged the election. So far, there have only been claims that he has, without any proof, that were made by a fascistic Trump wannabe.

I think the problem is that people are so busy caught up in their own problems they forget about other people deserving the same treatment.
You won’t get far, its an emotional matter for them.

D=

I do!
I have a friend who works in programming. He taught me how to code!

So…then you don’t deserve to have someone make food for you. Or for that fast food industry you enjoy to exist.

“You should make me a big mac, but you don’t deserve to be treated like a human being.”
I don’t know how to tell you that you should care about other human beings.
You wouldn’t be paying 29 bucks for a Big Mac anyway. Its kind of selfish of you.

1 Like

press x to doubt

3 Likes

So what you going to do about it. Complain about it on the fourms and still pay your subscription

I’m happy to pay you a couple bucks per hour to do it for me.

Wokeness is just a show. They’ll whine about how unfair society is while typing from their Apple laptop built in China in factories with anti-suicide nets, then will take their car fueled by Saudi Arabia to Wal-Mart and buy shoes made by kids eastern sweatshops.

5 Likes

Really do you believe that? History says otherwise.

Interesting side note; did you know that a report found that a Danish man who lives in the United States makes more than a Danish man who lives in Denmark when you take into consideration equal expenditures like healthcare and living?

The difference between the two individuals was the one in the United States was not forced to engage in socialized programs and had the ability to go to competing companies?

3 Likes

Seriously wokeness is just political correctness gone unchecked. Seriously it is a social cancer and people need to stand up to it.

3 Likes

I dont trust the article at all.
Im not saying its wrong but it gives us no data and just asks us to take their word for it.

It doesnt even define the parameters of wages or living expenses.

There is no reason for me to believe what is written there

Sure I’ll do it for you. You’ll get a little extra too.

That’s nice and all, but let’s get back to the subject.
Do you, or do you not have anyone you care about?
Let us say your statement is true.
Would you make them work minimum wage?
Would you shrug in response to whatever suffering they endure?

1 Like

That’s not exactly what I meant, I was referring more to this pointlessness:

A: “People should be paid better wages.”
B: “THAT TURNS US INTO VENEZUALA!!!”

The ‘discussion’ (if you want to call it that) became dumber from there.

2 Likes

Seriously? Seriously.

“People should not get to talk about suffering because they have something as a product of it.”

That’s just trying to silence people because you are annoyed with what they are saying. Note I am not stating you don’t care about it, but annoyed about it.
It is true that the more people scream and shout, the more it gets ignored. So I don’t blame you for the reaction.

1 Like

I didn’t realise so many people who played WoW were high earning executives trying to desperately defend holding onto their golden goose.

It’s amazing how many people step up to defend one person earning $31 mil whilst others are making $30k.

1 Like

I’m an evidence kind of dude, you gotta really prove it to me :man_shrugging: Yeah I know CEOs make a lot of money, I don’t know Blizz doesn’t pay their employees well, I don’t know that it’s intentional that they do it and not a cause of something else.

This guy for example:

One veteran Blizzard employee told Bloomberg News they received a raise of less than 50 cents an hour.`

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-08-03/blizzard-workers-share-salaries-in-revolt-over-wage-disparities

I’ve gotten 25 cent raises before, because I was a trash employee and didn’t deserve more than that. How do I know he deserves more than a 50 cent raise?

There’s too much with a situation like this that I don’t know for me to grab a pitchfork because of some article. I need ALL the information.

1 Like

I only hire the best people. The people who will get the job done. Bigly. I pay them a good enough wage that i make million and millions of dollars every year. Some would say I’m a stable genius.