Pay your employees liveable wages, Blizzard

lol, it is almost like you think these people have no skills or talents and are worthless to have as employees. Everyone is free to leave their jobs and get others, it is easier for people who are actually employable elsewhere to do so obviously.

1 Like

and yet you and rest of us are playing their game.

1 Like

its like this in every large corporate business, they pay employees just enough scraps to ensure they show up the next day and keep most of the profits and give to shareholders… the only people that matter to corporate business

1 Like

If you don’t like how Blizzard conducts itself as a company then put your money where your mouth is and force change.

2 Likes

What I always wonder when the topic of a living wage comes up is what about the dumb people? Sure, the intelligent ones can do things to get ahead. I can go to university and get my masters. My brother can do his air conditioning trade. etc. etc.

My niece? She’s adopted. She’s dumb. Got an IQ of 90. There is not a lot she can do to increase her earning capacity. Even if there was a job she could do to earn more, she’s going to struggle to find it and to be the best person for me. Almost everyone is more capable than her. So she deserves to barely be able to eat? Or feed and cloth kids?

Sure, she doesn’t deserve to earn 6 figures. I agree. There is a level of you get what you put in. There also needs to be a minimum that the average Joe can live on. It’s human decency.

2 Likes

The best system would be to have a robotic labor force and everything anyone wants is free. Unfortunately our society has not reached that level yet so we must go with the next best thing. Capitalism but with limitations because humans are greedy by nature and must be kept in line to protect everyone.

Whats the limit? How much should be make then?

Make as much as you want. So long as everyone else in the company makes enough to live in moderate comfort such as being able to afford housing in the area of your work and pay for necessary bills and food along with a decent entertainment budget

1 Like

What is necessary?

And I would assume every company does that or else they wouldn’t have any employees - although that last is a little ridiculous imo.

1 Like

rent, water, electric, medical, ect. Things along those lines,

1 Like

Do they need a car? Do they need a cell phone? Do they need internet?

what is the reason to live if you are not entertained? That is my outlook. If I don;t get to do any of the things I want then why should I do anything?

The only people who dislike Capitalism are ones who’ve made poor life choices and don’t want to take responsibility, so they blame it on a system that could help them if they weren’t lazy.

3 Likes

When you make a business as profitable as Blizzard, then you can redistribute your wealth as you see fit. Until then, mind your business.

3 Likes

yes they do

appears he thinks this is necessary too

How do you account for the people who go over budget on their “entertaintment stipend” and then dont have enough for rent?

1 Like

I’m not even sure what to say to this but it’s going to be a long, hard road ahead with this line of thinking.

you don’t. That was their choice.