Pay to win game

these two don’t think like that, I don’t think they play the game on a social/raiding/competitive level. you are speaking alien to them :expressionless:

1 Like

One item is not winning

1 Like

It’s possible, but I’ve already gone in depth about how new players with maxxed gear would still fail. take a look!

You can’t prove that between two players with equal skill, the one who boosted won’t get ahead, because they will.

1 Like

Of equal skill, the boost would 100% get them ahead

edit: that boost can be both through rl money and also through in game gold. This is why I do not think it’s p2w

1 Like

Depending on your definition of pay to win the game has always been pay to gear up. Used to only be gold but now cash can do it as well.

Let us hope they have learned from the mistakes in the past 6 months to 1 year and a half!

What would be the first fraction of what ever it’s called to do i buy to play game starting line or expansion would i get sorry

The game wasn’t P2W before corruptions came onto the scene.

Buying a carry from a guild that has had content on farm for months isn’t exactly propelling you to anywhere.

However, corruptions being so ridiculous that top 10 guilds are throwing down hundreds of millions of gold and tokens to get the right items is absurd and basically P2W.

Does the item provide a statistical advantage? Was it bought? That’s pay to win, my brother.

It’s ridiculous that there is even a debate here. You guys can all fight amongst yourselves, I’m going to go play some old good games.

I sent Blizzard $20 and got a letter written on the back of an old take out menu signed by J. Arlen Brach himself that I won WoW.

How can this be? I bought a fox mount yesterday and when I logged in all the NPCs started yelling and cheering at me about how I won Wow. ONE OF US IS LYING GOOD SIR! :unamused:

1 Like

It is you, you are lying. You can tell I am telling the truth by my honest face.

Look into my eyes black holes! You can see they speak the truth!

1 Like

Sorry for the slow response I was raiding. I would Like to point out that yes corruption is doing too much dps right now and even with the future fixes it will still be a problem. In PvP if you’re up against someone who had payed for BiS corruption you will just melt in front of them in an instant.

Alot of the corruption effects are passive and require no skill to play with. Like I said before some of these random procs are deal 20%-40% of a players dmg.

1 Like

Raids > forums!

And I agree that corruption is very V E R Y broken. No problems there lol

No seriously, explain your points please. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Everyone clowning OP for saying the endgame is pay to win must think they know better than Method, Complexity Limit, long time WoW youtubers like Bellular and Taliesin, who all agree that BoE corruption + WoW Tokens = pay to win. The fact that you can buy mythic quality, perfectly corrupted gear for the equivalent of IRL money makes it pay to win. Method + Limit have literally the cash equivalent of thousands of dollars on corrupted gear in the race to World First, and both have said in interviews and on stream that the endgame is becoming pay to win. If you could pay real life cash for gold, and spend gold on the best gear in the game (Mythic quality + perfect corruption), there are huge elements of pay to win.

So because a literal handful of the playerbase is doing something that no one else is doing…the game as a whole is pay to win?

If you wanted to say that there are a ton of pay to win elements in the world first race, that would be one thing.

I said it before, if you look at what blizzard is doing. its testing us, will players buy tokens to pay for this gear.

Its like CoD, this gun is broken and from a lootbox. Everyone to compete buys tons of loot boxes to get said gun. When a lot of people have the gun they break a gun that less people have and it cycles

Look at EV ect, they are nurfing 1 month in after people have spent thousands of gold on it. Whats the next corruption effect that is going to “accidently” break?

We are testing products for them and paying them to test them with more than just a sub.