Pay to win game

Blizzard please next time you release a system like corruption we cant buy BOE’s that are the best in the game. That is a pay to win system instead of playing the game and getting the best gear. Corruption is an interesting system and eventually things will balance out and I will get the pieces I want over time but I will never enjoy an MMO where someone can spend real money and buy the strongest items in the game. Please learn from this.

57 Likes

You don’t have any idea what pay to win is if you think this game is pay to win.

102 Likes

You can buy corrupted pieces? I think you’re lying.

9 Likes

BoEs can drop with corruption.

Is that Pay to Win? No. Absolutely not.

24 Likes

I keep trying to write a comment for this thread… but this just keeps happening every time I try:

90 Likes

Ummm.

Pay to win would be being able to buy top teir sets and weapons with real money.

How could you possibly call this game pay to win? You cant even pay to unlock Allied Races! :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

Depends on what you consider ‘winning’ at this game? Limit did go millions of gold into debt buying those BoEs just like Method did in some of the previous tiers. When your top raiding guilds are talking about these BoEs especially with corruption making the game kinda pay to win…

Either way, you can buy anything in this game for gold really. Best gear, boss kills, arena/rbg rating… All in the context of what is ‘winning’.

17 Likes

Current BoE options for a single character are incredibly limited. Like. An offhand/shield, rings, and like 1 other piece or something. That, and no one is actually selling the good ones.

2 Likes

You can buy BOE with corruption that are the best item in the game by far. Better then a weapon from n’zoth mythic etc.

3 Likes

Thats still not pay to win! You have no concept what so ever of what pay to win is.

You should just delete your OP. No one will side with you except morons who have no clue what P2W is.

14 Likes

What do you consider winning in this game, Runefox? Best gear, end mythic boss kill, arena rating? Any of those can be bought.

10 Likes

How do you get corrupted BoE?

Random drops of mobs.

Time is indeed money friend…

thank you !

Sunday is 2 hours away…

1 Like

How do you win in an MMORPG?

:four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

While you aren’t wrong and the people arguing against your are, I think this is a very minor form of pay to win and therefore isn’t going to matter since it will only last for the rest of 8.3.

Either you have no clue what pay to win is or I just go completely blind in wow shop.

7 Likes

I plan to get Mr. T to reprogram it for me.

4 Likes