Pay to win game

You have always been able to buy gold. Not all times were legal as now.

Someone had to loot the crated item… DUH!

1 Like

Correct… But now blizzard wants you too… so m ore BOE’s on the AH

I don’t believe your tin foil hat theories.

I never asked you too… just like i dont believe its not PTW

You don’t have to believe it is a fact the game is not pay to win.

2 Likes

Because you say so dont make it so… Youll figure that out one day when you grow up…

Sounds good coming from a child. Let me know when you get time to look of the definition of pay to win. I know it is pretty difficult to not only look it up but to comprehend it.

No you sound like some Entitled kid QQing that what i say is FACT. Which it isnt…

Wow, you upset kid? You sound like you are raging because you don’t know what pay to win means.

Pay to Win means just that - every time you pay you get closer to winning, because items or content purchased give you a very perceptible power increase. You can have a game that has pay walls but no pay to win .

Read the LINE that says ITEMS here is your definition… that is FACT

Thanks for pointing out you were wrong! You can’t win in this game and you can pay to do it.

If you’re going to use a term like ‘Pay-to-Win’ to describe a system, make sure you understand what that term actually means first.

You buy tokens with cash. Sell them for gold. Then buy gear with the gold.

Sellers farm up gear. Sell them for gold. Turn gold into tokens. Send tokens to home server. Sell tokens for gold. Or turn tokens into battle net cash.

I think that’s how it works. It’s pay to win with extra steps.

1 Like

Pay-to-Win is defined as a system in which exclusive items are sold at a premium in-game shop, these items cannot be obtained any other way.

2 Likes

How can anyone defend it saying the game hasn’t gone pay to win lol, are we even playing the same game?

You can literally buy:
Gear
Horrific vision runs
Freehold levelling
Pvp rating
AoTC and cutting edge
Wow tokens
Mythic plus carries

Like there’s no aspect of this game you can’t just buy wow tokens for and get everything you need

If you don’t think that you will take 2 people of equal skill and give one a credit card to buy tokens and the other nothing, that the person with the credit card won’t leave the other in the dust you’re fooling yourself

2 Likes

Easily, because you’re using incorrect terminology to support your thesis.

Disliking being able to buy gear, tokens, ratings, mounts, or achievements is a legitimate discussion you could be having.

Calling it ‘Pay-to-Win’, when it has nothing to do with P2W as it is defined, is simply uneducated moaning and groaning. Likely hyperbole.

1 Like

Do you even think about what you’re saying? How is buying clears of content you can’t do otherwise not considered P2W? I’ve carried enough people through 15s for their 475 piece of gear on tuesdays to know that they are nowhere near the skill level that they could do it on their own. So in fact, they are buying a 475 item that without them paying gold for they wouldn’t have gotten.

Explain to me how buying a wow token to get carried to your AoTC isn’t pay 2 win?

Gold can get you anything in the game you want if you have enough of it… and wow tokens allow you to trade real money for the gold that allows you to buy things in game. That’s the definition of pay to win

Easily;

It hasn’t gone pay to win. I will quit once it does.

1 Like