Pay to win game

If you stand by and say nothing, the company will think its ok to keep doing it and take advantage of you.

ill say this again, this isn’t the blizz of 10 years go. Iook at the other activision games like 2k20, ect. Its all the same business model.

You have to nip stuff like this in the butt before it gets out of control. or youll just get use to it.

When mmo’s came out people were like 14 bucks a month I have to pay forever?

when stores came out “I have to pay for items in a game I already paid for”

throw in stuff like ADD ONS and DLC ect ect I can keep going with the evolution. But they will destroy this game if you let them. Checks and balances.

WoW ain’t remotely close to pay-to-win, and all I see is a bunch of fools arguing over terminology they don’t even understand in the first place. Educate yourselves before you decide to type up your nonsense.

Hey just parroting that weird guy on YouTube who is probably Ions best friend IRL no one cares what he thinks he’s like 6/12 normal casual scum and he keeps making videos like he knows anything

The term pay to win referrs to real life money in exchange for in game advantages. Buying BOE gear with gold is not pay to win. It’s spending in game money to win.

So? Why are you so invested in how others spend their money?

To get a “slight” edge, nothing more. Remember when Battle of Dazar’alor released and Limit faction changed for the against overwhelming odds rewards? Pepperidge Farms remembers, so do I. They spent a pile to not come out on top. These pieces give them a slight advantage, nothing more.

bc the game is trying to create whales, I don’t know how you can not understand this you are troll.

its not a slight edge when the thing can one shot you.

I feel the sell of tokens, is a form of pay to win, and the way the RNG Is setup in the game pushes players to take easy ways out instead of farming items, Buy a token get cash buy off auction house, (imho) The Dino mount is a good example of this.

I could resort to petty name calling as well, but frankly I’m above it. Thing is I am not the only one saying that it is not pay to win by far, you guys are the minority.

Since you can’t carry on a proper discussion without turning to the saddest form of rebuttal I will end this here with you. Happy Gaming!

1 Like

There no proper discussion to be had with you, you are not reading the points and asking questions that have been awnserd in previous post. You are just cycling old comments that im pretty sure you made earlier.

I really enjoy all the dialogue about this topic and have been following this thread since it was created, but so many people just don’t want to talk about things. It’s frustrating.

1 Like

Just remember. The biggest examples being put forward of WoW being Pay to Win (method/limit) aren’t actually buying tokens to purchase items. They are using gold

1 Like

yeah the 40k spent and all the server moves really were all gold :expressionless:

They used gold to buy the tokens for bnet balance. They didn’t spend 40k USD.

1 Like

Also I have a few sons that would never play wow due to the way its so manipulated they actually said to me the Devs in wow seem like control freaks, as they watched me play over the 13 years, but was turned off on how Devs approach the game towards the player. Now that they are adults, They now Play ESO and FF but was never attracted to wow. To me I think Devs missed the train with future players.

Then I guess them saying that televised there members admitting spending 200 bucks on items all online all on the net all live streamed are lieing :expressionless:

200 dollars = 40,000 dollars.

:thinking:

This issues didn’t just come up with corrupted gear, it has been around for years now. Hell Limit and Method were going bankrupt buying raid BoEs long before corrupted gear was even a glint in some developers eye. The only reason people are even talking about it now is because once again Blizzard did a piss poor job balancing the effects.

Hell I remember my guild selling BoEs from Molten core :slight_smile:

It’s not like everyone with cash outside of game is buying these. They still need cloak levels to counteract corruption etc.

The point is how much they are spending, you just come here to nit pick? :expressionless: what about the other part I said?

You make a wild claim.

I disagree with wild claim.

Then you back off the claim to about 2% of your original value.

Maybe be honest in your discussion and people won’t disagree with your hilariously bad and wrong statements.

1 Like