Pay to win game

You are so incorrect. My argument is based not on the price of the BOE’s, but how strong the BOE’s are and how drastic of an advantage you gain by purchasing them. This is gear that with RNG, could take you months to get something remotely similar, and has an immediate drastic advantage you otherwise wouldn’t have. That is pay to win in any definition

2 Likes

You seem angry or easily irritated by other people’s thoughts.

not at all, i just identify when someone has nothing remotely relevant to contribute to a conversation.

1 Like

But they have control on the price of the wow token, You can say it does not work like that, but 230k gold token to 150………

Even EA and activision ect has been caught manipulating the in game economy % lootbox % ect

This is no longer the blizz of old, im just pointing that out.

This one I admit is a bit of a hypoth, but I mean look at past actions :expressionless:

Well you are responding to me so you have some care about this conversation.

So, it’s not pay to win but it’s pay to win?

Cool.

Classic wow is a better game. A 15 year old game design is superior to bfa.

You down Nzoth on muffic?

apparently there are people who exist that believe buying currency which you use to gain an immediate advantage is not pay to win. im just as surprised as you are

2 Likes

DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH!

Buying premium currency is no different than directly spending cash. Premium currencies are the equivalent to giftcards or credit at a shop. Most games use premium currencies in their cash shops now days. It is not a way to subvert being pay-to-win or buying power if they subsequently add powerful items to the shop. The WoW token is not premium currency however, it can be exchanged for a premium currency in the way of becoming a b-net balance, game time, or it can be exchanged for gold (standard in-game currency). You cannot spend your b-net balance on boosting your power in WoW. You can spend it to reduce the time for leveling a character via a level boost though.

got it cuz there is one more step its not pay to win :expressionless:

WE GOT OUR AWNSER BOIS

Even thou people who buy the wow token usually buy it bc they know what they want to spend the gold on.

Im sure there are a lot of people out there who routinely buy wow tokens to have 5 or more in there inventory at all times :expressionless:

You can spend your battle net balance on gold. Gold directly allows you to boost your power in WoW. Therefore, you can spend your battlenet balance to boost your power in WoW. surely you have a brain

Why are you so upset? Winning in video games like wow is purely subjective. No one cares.

You realise method has spent close to $40,000 of in game gold to be able to fund their raid? They have literally spent this amount of money to be able to buy all the best in slot lvl3 mythic corrupted peices.

And you want to argue it doesn’t fit the definition you provided above?

Corrupted gear is basically more powerful then legion legendaries. Imagine being able to use IRL currency to buy freaking legendaries…

2 Likes

It’s pay to win get over it…

2 Likes

This has been a thing since wod. Old news.

cuz if you let stuff like this happen, and do not voice your un approval it forever changes the game.

You stand by and let things happen, things die =p This is a gateway to something much worse.

This has been a thing since 2015.

There have not been BoE’s this powerfull since 3 weeks ago

lmao im still trying to get over the fact that because there is one extra step involved, which is buying the gold, that somehow that makes it not pay to win. most triple A titles that are known for being pay to win (any EA/2k sports game, most mobile Free to plays), involve buying a currency first thats used to purchase the gear. thats the most common, textbook pay to win strategy there is.

1 Like