Pay to “win”?

You could, just throw down the gold.

Run out of gold? Just buy more USING REAL WORLD MONEY.

Pay to win is the literal definition of having an advantage over other players. What about anything in the game beyond what’s on the shop (all cosmetic by the way) is pay to win when you can spend some of your time earning the exact same stuff that someone threw 250k gold at someone for?

Yeah, why don’t we put a little more thought into this… so, with your understanding… no person could EVER pay to win a single player game?

You sure about that?

What single player games have pay to win microtransactions? If you really wanted to cheat in a single player game you’d download a free program, a mod or input cheat codes.

goal

has

been

moved

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

So now we are moving the goal posts of what P2W actually is?

2 Likes

Beat me to it.

1 Like

he’s trolling, move on

1 Like

at least we didn’t have to pay for this win

:skull:

1 Like

I’d give you 1 gold for 10 minutes of staring at that fantastic transmog, I’ll give you a 1000g just to have a life time pass. /S

You know what, ill even agree that its 100% pay to completion, and im ok with this. Im not gated out of completing anything in gme by deciding to not spend money and im happy for those who do, to also attain it.

Ill benefit from selling carry runs. Seriously, made 45k in under an hour running 3x +2 keys.

1 Like

No, that’s been my point the entire time. You’d know this if you were actually paying attention to the discussion instead of trying to insult peoples credibility.

Gosh, you got me, it’s almost as if I don’t have real life experience with these sorts of things and understand them wildly more intimately than either of you. But, yeah, high five each other in between eating crayons.

I only PvP nowadays and I’ve helped a bunch of people get their elite PvP sets for free straight from LFG by healing them

all you gotta do is kill something and can get 1800 easily

guess I’m a booster /s

You can’t even argue back against the things you are quoting :joy:
None of that was coherent in terms of what you were replying to.

Like… cosmetics? :sunglasses:

Unless you are trying to put your hat in to be a CE raider and you are funneling millions of gold into carries to try and join one of the top guilds…
You’d have to be a MASSIVE whale to do this. Even then. First raid, they’d see lack of skill and boot you. So you paid to lose.

Sticks and stones my friend… sticks and stones…

No wait, you didn’t p2friendship!

The only thing you’ve said tonight that I’ll agree with.

This thread is :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

I don’t think he sees that we’re trolling him back, having fun with one another and countering him all at the same time. Most Epic friendship ever.

2 Likes

And it only cost 1g :blush:

1 Like

Been entertaining, friend. But i need some food and coffee.

1 Like

big same :coffee: :coffee:

Brother, most of the stuff you are arguing is wrong, we aren’t exactly disagreeing with the idea of buying gear carries, we all know that it can be considered pay to win to some people considering that they aren’t actually earning it especially if they get told to sit there and look pretty.

1 Like

Let me be clear, this isn’t me arguing and trying to prove a point. This is me being correct and trying to educate 3 people whom have absolutely no idea what they’re talking about.

This is a terrible point. Do the raids go away after CE stops being a thing? No, and people still want their mythic and heroic loot and CAN USE REAL MONEY TO GET THEM.

This thread is fine, you people on the other hand have issues. It’s like watching the Springer show and the people on stage not knowing that they’re a mess. You people need some introspection, at least.

No, you’re right, I don’t see that you’re posting at the same time. Somehow, even though I’m responding to you, I missed it. My bad, there, my bad. And, no, I’m not trolling you, I’m telling you that the world isn’t flat and you’re responding with “uhhh, yeah, but it’s flat.”