Pay to “win”?

I’d probably buy afew Mythic Raid carries if I wanted to inflate my ego online.

then do it.

And the players wanted a way to be able to convert their millions of gold sitting there into game time and bnet balance.

Agree.

Where does it state an advantage over another player? Where is the actual pay2win metrics?

The highest grossing game in the industry is a mobile game, made by activision. Candy Crush.

No.

My money is better spent elsewhere.

Like 40k models…or MTG.

Both can be expensive hobbies.

because you know as much as i do.

buying a carry dosent guarantee you good gear.

I just don’t care.

Sure plenty of others do.

so then wow is not p2w?

MTG is a terrible hobby, have you seen the direction it’s going? TCGs are bad in general and most people get into the card games to collect the cards and some of those cards are horribly expensive.

i agree.

i have spent FAR to much money on collectable box’s cause i want shiny cardboard

Expensive hobby, lol.

commander or standard?

Oh I’ll still call it that.

I’ll even mention to everyone I talk to about WoW, even if they don’t care about it they’d see my point.

Commander.

1 Like

Thats perfectly fine. Go do it.

Still does not provide you with any actual advantage over someone who did not purchase them.

Still does not provide you with an advantage to someone who has ammassed millions of gold via other methods and bought thee same carry.

Nothing you can buy in this game will allow you to negate the failure metric.

i mean if you leave out key details sure they will.

but we all know. at least those of us with common sense that its not

Well most people won’t really care as they’d likely have more to worry about then the worth of pixels.

so then why have you been making this huge fuss this entire time even though everyone has been clearly explaining to you why its not?

for someone who dont care you seem to care a good deal

2 Likes

If you don’t care about the worth of pixels, how is buying tokens P2W if you don’t care about someone else’s pixels?

This is the whole argument, no one cares if you buy carries in a PvE setting. Someone else’s pixels whether they buy it or not does not affect anyone around them other than the people they’re shoving their gold to.

1 Like

Immortal is actually a good example of p2w.

It would be like in wow if you could drop $$$ for a token for the vault for max level m+ gear. And keep doing so until you hit the weekly cap.

Even then, that is an unfair comparison because it’s easier to get a max reward in wow than trying to roll a legend gem in immortal lol.

Maybe dropping $$$ for a titanforged piece with avoidance and a socket max ilvl piece?

Define “common sense”.