Patty matson in a podcast about sylvanas

Holy jeez. Is this a joke or are you actually this mentally unhinged?

14 Likes

You don’t get to tell me how I perceive my character in reference to the forums. No more than I can tell you how you perceive it.

6 Likes

Yeah bro you sure showed me, claiming it’s only a game while acting smugly superior on a videogame forum of all places.

You’re clearly more invested in this than you think you and it’s sad that you won’t just go ahead and admit it.

3 Likes

I have not told you that either, you are trying to change the discussion like you did earlier with mentioning me being a DK.

I gotta say, I’m not interested in being off-topic with whataboutims here for the moment.

2 Likes

You’re the one trying to call me a child murderer.

8 Likes

No I’ve been calling you an apologist.

3 Likes

See THIS is a quote actually worth discussing! So 
 “what’s really exciting is watching when people do find out 
 Even if its something really negative for you
” Could we REALLY get the Sylvie Ogmot’s Shepherd betrayal? That doesn’t even dive into the rest of it that suggests 
 a “conclusion” to her character; even if its not a conclusion we will see in THIS expansion. Interesting

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see whatever dumb reason they try to sell as something worth betraying her over, as if there’s anything that makes licking Alliance boots even remotely worth it.

8 Likes

So much better.

About as good as you telling me I’m intellectually inferior over and over again. :unamused:

3 Likes

It is. She does an excellent job giving us something without actually telling us what it is. What it does seem to imply is that it’s going to be exciting, but it wont please everyone. And really it is a statistical impossibility to please everyone, no matter what is done.

6 Likes

I don’t think that returning Derek to Jaina was treason, but I do agree with this post. Derek was made violating every tenet of Forsaken cultural belief; the only correct thing to do – even by Forsaken standards – was return Derek.

But the stuff with Cataclysm I will never forgive.

2 Likes

But she had PLENTY of time to break him, but didn’t. Just like she had plenty of opportunity to kill Baine but didn’t.

Something else is going on, what it is I do not know. Is it good, is it bad. Does she want to kll her enemy and those she perceives as a traitor in one fell swoop, or did she use them to get Stormwind’s armies out of the city so it was going to be unguarded.

I don’t know.

But I REALLY want to see what happens next.

1 Like

You’re literally arguing with bad faith to try and justify your weird position.

He knowingly disrupted Horde efforts and killed members of the Horde for the direct and intended benefit of an enemy leader.

It was treason.

If it was such a horrible thing for Forsaken values, maybe the Forsaken themselves would have cared more about it than Baine and some fresh corpse who hadn’t even thrown Blight on an orphanage yet.

But thankfully it seems that none of the Forsaken cared much for the will of a tool like Derek. Hopefully we get even farther and farther away from the whole free will shtick.

6 Likes

That’s the weird thing with the story forum. They impose their beliefs over something and assume that’s the default position.

Look at how many people talk about how Sylvanas killed the Horde at Lordaeron when the reality was them all apologizing for being out of position or how many people seem to think the Forsaken were upset about Derek.

9 Likes

Wasn’t even about that but calling the irony, which it still is to be honest.

Like I said though, you can pretend to act slick all you want when you say “it’s just a game” but you flying off with insults over it sounds like what you’re really doing is projecting and the whataboutism has more than worn out its welcome with me as well

4 Likes

“YOU’RE A BAD PERSON” only carries your argument so long before it becomes tired.

1 Like

But it’s not wrong with the way you’ve carried yourself this entire thread. :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

The Forsaken aided and abedded in the mass murder, mass damnation, and mass permanent enslavement of at least three Horde races.

Any Forsaken who was okay with what happened to Derek wasn’t Horde.

5 Likes