Patty matson in a podcast about sylvanas

Come on, you’ve never raised one ghoul or skeleton, at all…ever!?

2 Likes

Well I guess despite throwing edgy teenager jokes like this Blizz has your back now so you don’t have to cry how much better us Alliance have it like you’ve done this entire expansion.

10 Likes

Aren’t ghouls and skeletons just repurposed flesh/bones? It’s not enslaving anyone because there’s no soul brought back.

It’s different than, say, Thaddius.

1 Like

I’m not against the Horde being portrayed as villians.

I just wish they found another way to do so other than rehashing old story elements.

Well, it was called raise ally.

Is that still a spell they can use, I haven’t played my DK in years.

Perhaps that’s meant in the sense that you’re literally raising a minion as an ally? I mean it’s not like the corpse you use can be identified.

Regardless of the specifics of the spells. Dk’s are not the Good guys, at BEST they are anti-heros. They do crazy and cruel things for the greater good sometimes, but still crazy and cruel.

2 Likes

Oh yeah sure, they’ve never been the good guys. Even less so as of Legion now that they’re inexplicably taking orders from the LK again.

Fixed it for you. What little distinction between Forsaken and Scourge dies if they go the Lich Queen route for Sylvanas and the deaders.

2 Likes

Actually, I think that is more of the LK saying, “Do your thing, but in the end you still belong to me!”

Honestly I cannot remember the whole DK campaign from Legion. But I don’t remember them ever actually rejoining him, maybe getting advice and intel.

It’s been a while, but as I recall, Bolvar essentially blackmailed the Ebon Blade and the DK PC into doing various tasks such as recreating the 4 Horseman and attacking Light’s Hope to get to Tirion.

Otherwise, Bolvar was going to unleash the Scourge. It was implied that this was not a good thing to happen even if the Scourge fought the Legion.

1 Like

I wish I could replay it.

at minute 42:22, a friend of mine found this quote

“whats really exciting is watching when people do find out. Even if its something really negative for you… I mean obviously we all want to work and I love Sylvanas, I love playing Sylvanas, I would be devastated to not play Sylvanas. But having said that, no matter what happens with characters, I love the unfolding of this delicious story and will always be rooting for blizzard, the writers, for christie golden regardless of what happens with my character.”

6 Likes

One can only hope.

It’s a game, bro.

9 Likes

Doesn’t matter, your explanations reflect the way you think in the real world, otherwise you wouldn’t be using them in this conversation.

I gotta say, it’s quite disturbing indeed.

3 Likes

No it doesn’t. Plenty of people, including myself, like to see the world through the eyes of our characters. It helps with the immersion. And that is how I conduct myself on the forums 99% of the time.

12 Likes

No no no don’t you realize that everything you say about a fictional game where nothing is real and no one actually gets hurt is 100000% reflective of every little detail of your person???

6 Likes

It doesn’t work as an argument when you all cried about how Blizzard treated you all, sorry none of you get to turn around and use that argument anymore because they favor your side now.

4 Likes

Says who? You? On what authority?

5 Likes