Patty matson in a podcast about sylvanas

I did, maybe you should read them. go look up the blood war on wowpedia and tell me what it says about the start of the war Starts with W and ends with thorns

took you long enough to join the thread, i figured you would join it sooner

We’re in it now.

I don’t buy it. I can’t even begin to imagine how they’re going to spin Sylvie spitefully burning thousands of women and children alive as… what? Justified? Heroic? Necessary? I dread to wonder.

20 Likes

They don’t need to, it already was by virtue of it being done against the Alliance.

5 Likes

Nelf are not important for the “writers” apparently.

3 Likes

Spoilers: she killed Alliance. Who cares?

3 Likes

Nothing against Patty, but I’ve always hated her Sylvanas voice, even before the events of Cataclysm. Too bad they couldn’t get the original VA back.

Hey, they got to keep the psychotic Horde fans happy. They’re the ones paying the bills at this point.

4 Likes

Coming from a guy that sounds like a wannabe Horde anti-Alliance member, oh the irony…

10 Likes

Let me let you in on a little secret since you seem to not have the intellect to figure it out yourself: the posting display picture of my character doesn’t necessarily mean he’s my main.

Oh I’m aware, doesn’t make you look any less like a hypocrite bragging about getting a free pass after burning children.

9 Likes

West Asian Blackthorns?

I’m sorry, your appeal to emotion doesn’t work in a game where we’ve commit genocide/kidnapped children/spread plague and commit all manner of atrocities before breakfast.

1 Like

You’re not an enlightened individual by copy/pasting moral relativist arguments, sorry.

And no, I haven’t done any of that on my characters.

13 Likes

Sorry bud. You’re the one arguing in poor faith.

You’ve canonically seen and done each quest in WoW by the time the subsequent expansion comes out. The narrative hinges on the PC having done everything.

You’ve kidnapped children to indoctrinate them just like everyone else.

2 Likes

Yeah I can already tell it’s fruitless with you, people who justify child murder shouldn’t be reasoned with anyway.

12 Likes

Well technically, every time you raise a ghoul or some other undead minion, you are raising an ally, enslaving them and forcing them to kill your target.

I’d say that kind of makes you a bad guy.

Not that I am against that sort of thing.

14 Likes

I am morbidly curious as to how Blizzard is going to have everyone work together come the next expansion.

This is not a character I play that often and I don’t like Unholy spec, to be fair.

Murder would imply we killed actual people, instead of Alliance children.

7 Likes