Patty matson in a podcast about sylvanas

He’s a traitor to the tauren and the horde people since cata.

35 Likes

Apparently Sylvanas is a fan of the Admiral Holdo from Star Wars episode 8. Keeps the super secret plan so secret from her own people that they rightfully start a rebellion against her (because by all indications she appears to just be leading them all to their deaths deliberately).

Also, some Sylvie Stans only really seem to like TWO leaders in this game (Sylvanas and Gallywix). The two leaders that have repeatedly been shown to ONLY consider heir own people as expendable tools for personal gain and objectives; those that ONLY get away with half the crap they do because the plot ensures that everyone else looks the other way at convenient times; and ONLY survive to this date because they are VILLAINS who happen to be on the side of the GOOD GUYS (so they get a free pass when Blizz attempts to absolve the Good Parts of the Horde).

8 Likes

No, if they could end the version of the Horde most of the players consider to be ‘The Horde’, they would. If they could go full villain Horde, they certainly would. Look at WoD, where any nuance from the original origin of orcs was steamrolled.

2 Likes

You’re a traitor to the Darkspear. Please race change to an Undead where your heart lies.

2 Likes

I do agree there, they want to destroy the current iteration of the horde and go full villain, mostly do to an obsession with warcraft 2. i just don’t think Evil Horde would really exist if it wasn’t a player faction in the sense that at the end of the story they’d have Jaina and Anduin beat the horde and kill all their leaders.

The writers have no nuance and no cleverness.

2 Likes

I wish most sylvanas fans would just switch to undead instead of trying to say that people like lothermar support Sylvanas with a straight face.

4 Likes

Clearly their support lies with the “Forsaken” first and foremost and not the Horde.

4 Likes

I’m not if she’s already caused more deaths of the traitors’ respective peoples, than the enemy nation.

Then said treason is more than justified.

You’re right, I AM anti-Sylvanas, that does not make me pro-Alliance.

5 Likes

Are you going to switch to your Horde Blood Elf main?

5 Likes

Its absolutely bonkers! I mean, do they not understand just how many of the Horde Reps SHOULD be strongly siding against her?! Hell, this story already had to go WAY out of its way to justify most of them even being complicit in her nonsense until now (which is the trademark of Sylvie … its everyone looking the other way at convenient times for her own story arc).

11 Likes

Inb4 Teldrassil was actually corrupted again by N’Zoth via the Emerald Dream. Sylvanas is the only one who sees it (and conveniently doesn’t mention it to build suspense) and burns it down.

“This entire cit- I mean Tree must be purged.”. You know how Blizz loves their Arthas parallels.

1 Like

Imagine post attack to Pearl Harbor Roosevelt gift the isle to japan and exile his own people who demand justice for the attack, you Would you consider as a traitor or not?

20 Likes

LOL you see the differance between that and bfa is the horde attacked first you know so it would be more like if pearl harbor was attacked and then japan started to cry about the usa actually fighting back.

2 Likes

The war start on legion thank Genn.

18 Likes

No it didnt nice try tho

Read the novels.

10 Likes

As it should be.

6 Likes

:crab: THE SYLVANAS TWITTER BLOCKED ME :crab:

/completesentence

15 Likes

Hate seeing the term endgame all the time now.

Exactly, I mean god forbid a leader keeps their followers well-informed or anything. It’s not like keeping secrets from those you expect to respect and remain loyal to you is a BAD thing?

You mean the only two leaders of the Horde who actively handicap and oppress their respective faction and represent them so poorly they make Osamma Bin Laden and Kim Jon Ung look like Mahatma Ghandi and Martin Luther King Jr.

The only two leaders of the Horde who only help the faction when they are either forced to do so or is convenient for them?

The only two leaders of the Horde who are so self-absorbed and unconcerned with well-being of their own people, they make Shao Khan look like a carebear.

You mean THOSE two leaders?!

I wonder why???

6 Likes