Patty matson in a podcast about sylvanas

She is also the one who voiced the lady in the Classic cinematic.

1 Like

I really wish I had the old forum post history still because
 I called this ages ago. The only way Sylvanas doesn’t end up like Garrosh is to toss in a much “bigger” threat she was fighting against the whole time, and frame anyone who wants payback/revenge as being petty and wrong.

im pretty sure a lot of people called it too

Do you do trading or work at the stock market? The way you are always on top of wow news is astonishing.

If you harnessed that power you could make a pretty penny.

So 
 in essence 
 they validate Sylvanas and subsequently invalidate EVERYONE else. Culture is wrong. Morals are wrong. Every other Racial Fantasy other than the Forsaken’s cult of personality is wrong. Sylvanas IS the only important character in this entire story, and those who have problems with her shattering the very foundation of their race; slaughtering her own troops; using other as mere pawns in a personal game; and committing genocide 
 wrong.

12 Likes

Oh Patty
I’m so glad you set the record straight and we just misunderstood her genocide of the Night Elves. All part of the greater good, got it! thumbs up

Also pretty much everything Galenorn has said.

5 Likes

I’ve been known that. They write the story to coddle Sylvanas fans and Blizzard themselves personally love Sylvanas. She makes them money. No other fanbase and character have been cradled this hard in the history of WoW. Whatever happens they are going to make sure it doesn’t upset the Sylvanas fans while disregarding everybody else.

1 Like

i do not do stock trading, i just have a network of friends that makes it hard to miss things.

1 Like

All these people freaking out over Sylvanas’ voice actress giving her opinion on sylvanas, which is obviously gonna be biased to her character

11 Likes

Sorry, Bluebloods. Go to the Alliance where you belong.

15 Likes

The writers love edgy and metal versions of Horde races. That’s basically what it is, they are collectively that kid who always wanted to play pretend the bad guy but also constantly refused to ‘lose’ the pretend fights.

11 Likes

The Lose part is do to the nature of the 2 faction system, trust me if they could just end the horde, they would.

1 Like

I love you, Patty, you’re a wonderful human being who has brought joy to alot of people, but I’m sorry that is the dumbest thing I’ve ever read.

1. If Sylvanas did not want treason, she would not be treating her followers like disposable tools and keeping them in the dark to her plans.

2. If Sylvanas has an endgame and she needs the Horde to accomplish it, why not inform the other leaders or mentally prepare them for what actions they have to take to achieve her mission? Not everyone left their morality in their other pants like she did when she got killed by Arthas.

3. If we look at Sylvanas’s full history and her actions, then how is literally inflicting the exact same suffering to another group of people that was once inflicted upon her “righting wrongs”? If anything, it’s recreating a wrong and being the exact thing that she had hated most in life.

That doesn’t make them any less “anti-Horde” actions, though. Why is anyone wrong for turning on her when she’s more than willing to start murdering the disloyal left and right anyways rather than convincing them to stay on her side? Literally regardless of who betrayed who first, she clearly doesn’t take into account the Hordes’ best interests before taking actions.

Let me make this clear, NONE of us are “wannabe Alliance”, we simply OPPOSE Sylvanas and what she stands for, and we much prefer a leader who has our best interests in mind rather than expecting us to serve theirs.

Sylvanas lacks the basic social elements to be considered a plausible leader, idk why it’s so surprising that so many Horde figures have been committing treasons behaviors all across this expansion, she hasn’t exactly been doing half her job as representative of the faction to actually REPRESENT the faction.

15 Likes

Sorry, I had to stop reading here. You’re not being serious, are you?

Hahahaha.

19 Likes

Imagine trying to justify genocide, why do sylvanas stans keep doing this, are they gonna start defending hitler too?

12 Likes

What’s this?! A ruler actually needs to communicate with their subjects to negotiate reasonable compromises to quell the fires of rebellion before it gets out of hand???

Ha ha, so funny.

4 Likes

Oh sylvanas is trying to be a good leader so its ok, I feel like alot of people didnt pay attention in history class, alot of the most evil people ever like hitler and stalin, where trying to be good leaders

2 Likes

You’re delusional and live in your own make-belief if you think treason to help an enemy nation shouldn’t be met with killing the traitors.

No matter how hard you try to pretend you care about the Horde, you’re just anti-Sylvanas and will take the most ludicrous positions to justify it.

I’m sorry Battle for Azeroth broke you but a faction change isn’t that expensive.

25 Likes

Can you a imagine a world where the german people rose up and rejected hitler, rebellion against a fascist crazy person is the right thing to do, and I am glad the horde is doing that

1 Like

You’re right. That’s why Baine like the big baller he is killed loyalist Forsaken traitors and then when he was busted out with the help of Saurfang and Thrall they killed the Sunreaver Blood Elf traitors.

3 Likes