Pathfinder is getting ridiculous

Id get used to that with that one. precisely why I put them on ignore.
learn to know when youre wasting your time with individuals and just stop responding to them

That poster makes me laugh out loud.
In here foaming at others while B got FLIGHT on day ONE of the expansion. lmao

2 Likes

Just ignore people like her, she believes everyone should play the same way she does and enjoy everything she does and if you don’t you’re wrong.

3 Likes

They essentially put it behind collecting the glyphs. Which isn’t difficult, but neither is Pathfinder.

They ALL know this fact at this point.
The damned game literally has settings for people having trouble with dragonriding AND THEY ALL KNOW IT!!!

if its bad enough that they had to make settings to help, then regardless of what is said in here, BLIZZARD KNOWS that some are having issues with DRing.

And since THEY ALL got flight day one for an HOUR of EASY questing, normal flight shouldnt be any more work than that…PERIOD.

1 Like

Well no, because in order to collect the glpyhs, you needed the ability to fly, right? So they didn’t “essentially” do that.

And you were able to collect every single glyph (except the ones they added later on in patches) on day 1, hour 1 of the expansion, so it still wasn’t gated behind two major content patches and rep grinds, right?

You got anything else or are you gonna keep playing dumb?

4 Likes

I believe you should try the new thing instead of immediately dismissing it for being the new thing. if you’re not part of the minority of minorities that has dexterity issues (of which I doubt everyone using this group as a shield is a part of) then the new flying really is strictly better. What are you trying to gain here aside from your old familiar thing? Because it seems like maybe you should play on classic if you can’t handle new.

The game can’t just hand you everything. That’s why this game is as bloated as it is. Everyone wants something and wants to do nothing for it. Get over it

1 Like

LMAO…AND YET IT LITERALLY HANDED YOU DRAGON RIDING THE FIRST HOUR FOR SOME EASY QUESTS :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you DO get the irony of your being here in this, correct?

2 Likes

Well setting aside my motion sickness, I don’t know that you can say that one is indisputably better than the other in all ways. For speed alone, sure, it’s better if you only care about speed. If you want to take in the sights, or leisurely use your gathering professions, or be able to hover, maybe old flight is better for you.

1 Like

But people are doing something. They are literally playing the game. Just not the way Ion wants us too

1 Like

Oh I’ve tried it, I use it because I have to, but that doesn’t mean I have to like it. Besides, what would you lose if both forms of flying were available from the start and players were allowed to just choose which works best for them. What’s wrong with giving players options, nothing. You would still get to use your superior flying, and those who don’t like it can use their inferior form, you don’t lose anything.

1 Like

My point still stands I would be saying the same thing if DR was locked behind a achievement also.

comes in here railing at others who simply what flight as easy as HE got it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

What are you doing in the game that you get no renown from and haven’t done the story zones? Standing afk in the main cities?

Wouldn’t lose a thing, but I’ve seen this tantrum going on uselessly for 9 years now. Find other things to be upset about already.
Or to use your own words, what are you gaining from this? because it clearly isn’t flying for gold.

the real question…what business of yours is it?
their having flight as EASY as YOU got it, son, doesnt affect your game literally at all
yet here you are, demeaning other players without a good cause.

1 Like

I’m doing Wqs, dreamsurges, time drifts

So yeah, i’m playing the game, just not playing super hardcore like Ion or wants other people to play

1 Like

Why don’t you stop coming into the threads then if it’s bothering you that much?

Oh because you just wanna be upset about other people’s grievances because you don’t like that they don’t agree with you? Got it.

1 Like

Glyph-less Dragonflying was pretty crappy.

If they had slow-rolled the glyphs out the first 2-3 weeks of the expansion (which is how long it takes to get the renown 15) I think that would have been fine. A little strange, but fine.

While I agree they should just give it to people…the achievement is litterally something almost anyone that plays even casually has already completed minus the new zone story

1 Like