Pathfinder is getting ridiculous

*Waking Hope – Complete the Waking Shores storyline.

*Ohn’a’roll – Complete the Ohn’ahran Plains storyline.

*Azure Spanner – Complete the Azure Span storyline.

*Just Don’t Ask Me to Spell It – Complete the Thaldraszus storyline.

*Embers of Neltharion – Complete the Forbidden Reach and Zaralek Cavern storylines.

*Freshscales Fifteen – Achieve renown fifteen with all major factions on the Dragon Isles: Dragonscale Expedition, Maruuk Centaur, Iskaara Tuskarr, Valdrakken Accord, Loamm Niffen, and Dream Wardens.

*Explore Zaralek Cavern – Explore Zaralek Cavern, revealing the covered areas of the world map.

*Explore the Emerald Dream – Explore the Emerald Dream, revealing the covered areas of the world map.

Why must earning to fly be so difficult to achieve. Explore the whole zones. Do the stories of each zone. That’s it. It’s as simple as that. You don’t need a long to do list.

There is no reason why you should make earning to fly so difficult.

60 Likes

You have achievements from 2017. Pathfinder should be no surprise to you.

Which means you didn’t bother playing the game for a year in which you would have completed all but 2 of the requirements months ago. You are essentially complaining you have to play the game.

So, really, who is to blame here?

20 Likes

Blizzard for putting in a trash feature. Flying wasn’t something that needed fixing.

76 Likes

That’s like complaining you got a speeding ticket. You are aware of the rules and you chose to ignore. Perhaps the rules are stupid, but so is ignoring them. So again, who is to blame?

6 Likes

Yea making people play the game, the monsters

14 Likes

It’s not difficult. Legit all you had to do was the dragon flight story and earn renown for less than a month. This is the easiest one that has been made.

8 Likes

Yeah, nothing says fun videogame like an analogy about getting a speeding ticket.

36 Likes

Wth… thinking Pathfinder in a fake world is trash is like complaining about a speeding ticket?

That’s like saying that since I eat apples on my back porch that’s like complaining about the price of Alice Spring chicken from Outback going from $14 to $19.

19 Likes

Hahahaha
:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

4 Likes

You are playing the game.

You did all of the zones stories right. You hit level … You explored every zone.

If this doesn’t count as playing the game to you, dear gods i don’t want to know what you think actually playing the game is to you

5 Likes

Hey now that comparison is like complaining you put rollers in your hair then your cat caught on fire. Now, aren’t you ashamed of yourself for not following the rules?

WHOS FAULT IS IT DREMIN

9 Likes

It’s less than other PF
…and we already knew the requirements a month ago.

5 Likes

Exactly, playing the game

That’s why I don’t care about the requirements cuz you’ll just get it playing the game, not stuff you gotta go outa your way to do

2 Likes

Lol I’m over here laughing uncontrollably at you two and my husband is looking at me like I lost my mind!

1 Like

Rep IS something out of the way.

Trust me, i know, i’m continuously farming rep.

Do the main stories and you’re lucky to get to renown 8

13 Likes

Rep really isn’t something out of the way

I have them all maxed and never felt like I was going out of my way to do it since the quests give money

3 Likes

The point was you have to grind it out. It’s natural if you did world quest every day (bi weekly) but not everyone did them.

That being said I don’t believe it is unreasonable to do.

If you play endgame activities like weeklies and stuff, no it is not out of the way.

1 Like

Not really out of the way huh.

With some chapter locked because i need high amounts of rep, but with completing their main story. And me doing dreamsurges, timerifts, wqs, etc. In a month (because that’s how long i’ve been back)

Dragonscale renown 3

Iskaara renown 4

Maruuk renown 5

Valdrakken renown 8

But still not out of the way i guess

9 Likes

Could be worse they could of added on the need to kill mythic Fyrakk and the highest level mythic plus keystone. I mean I think people would just quit at that point as not everyone who does mythic plus also does mythic raiding, most of us do neither as far as I’m aware