Pandaren's Heritage Armor

Copy paste monk order hall armor and make one red (horde) the other blue (alliance).

1 Like

Glorious as always. I know I should be mad at them Zandas as a Panda, but they’re so cool and entertaining that I can’t be mad at them, lol.

1 Like

God I hope not. The monk set from legion was so hideous and shameful

Unfortunately this will be their spin on the transmog. And I hate it already even we haven’t seen anything yet.

The Paw represents the Pandaren itself, not the Huojin and Tushui, which is good.

It be better this.

None of the other races have any faction elements in their heritage sets, no reason to start with Pandaren. Our faction choice isn’t part of our heritage, just a gameplay choice.

2 Likes

God i hope not, i would hate to have an armor similiar to the dirty horde pandas or worse!
a quest where we become friends! ewww
tushui pandas a best

If they go by the original Houjin style, it would be Orange for Horde.

Alliance’s Tushui is still blue, though light blue.

It’s not about horde and alliance, but about Houjin and Tushui. The houjin are led by Ji Firepawn and followed him to the horde, they sport an Orange outfit. The Tushui follow Aysa Cloudsinger, who joined with the alliance and use light blue.

That is an important part of their heritage, not exactly horde or alliance and I would like to see the two different versions and while I expect the heritage armor quest itself to explore both disciplines, the armor should reflect each one.

4 Likes

The Pandaren we play as are specifically from the Wandering Isle and not from Pandaria. Though, they’re descendants of Liu Lang.

The quest could go either of two ways:

1 - To focus on the Wandering Isle and the two different disciplines there - the Houjin and the Tushui, exploring their differences and similarities.

2 - Or it could be about the pandaren rediscovering their origins in Pandaria. It could still include the different visions of the two disciplines, but would probably be a much deeper experience.

I would like it either way.

I would love more Shado-pan stuff too, though, probably not as part of the heritage quest. Maybe trading post stuff? I really need their bets, shoulders and the tiger headgear as well as their quivers :smiley:

5 Likes

The Huojin and the Tushui aren’t important to Pandaren heritage at all, they’re just political affiliations. Pandaren heritage should represent Pandaria, and should be identical across Horde and Alliance Pandaren.

Also, if I had my way, other races would be able to earn and wear the Heritage armor to show how in-tune they are with Pandaren.

pandaren rise up

2 Likes

And this is what you will get. Do you really think Blizzard gives you something special for the Pandaren? The only special about the heritage armor will be if they come with a keg back transmog and a belt with herbs on it, everything else will be a disappointment in blue and red.

How mean. We’re all pandas and we should support one another.

The class hall monk armor from Legion was hideous, so I hope when we eventually get a pandaren heritage it is absolutely nothing like that.

I just hope I like it and whatever it ends up being has a red hue to it, so I can sport it as my character here prefers red or close to red. :smiley:

Like when Ji Firepaw made a hole on the wandering turtle side?
or like when Ji said yes to the invasion of pandaria lead by Garrosh?
or like when the horde pandas say yes to the addition of the zandalari trolls into the horde?
or like when they were ok with the burning of teldrassil?

The huojin pandaren are a mence and/or idiots, i want nothing to do with them!

1 Like

Let me repeat. All pandas should stick together we are all one breed and not make any infighting. Neither Tushui or Huojin have any real say in faction politics anyway, because pandas are TRUE adventurers with a true free spirits to go places and interact with people that they want.

Let this stupid infighting be left to elves. But we pandas are meant to be better than that.

2 Likes

We had better get a super 3d/detailed version of Chen’s Longcoat/belt/hat

I imagine it would be hard to do monk heritage though. We are usually an afterthought for everything wow does. Hard to build off the lack of lore / lack of any recognizable armor.

They could do more celestial stuff ( chiji/xuen/Ox/Yu’Lon ) have 4 different recolors that show different celestial effects, but at the same time it could be some kind of simple monk/ninja garb. That leans more to monk than “pandaren” though.

TBH if whoever is making the tier/monk sets now is going to be doing it I would be worried. DF’s Monk sets are pretty meh. Shredder mask was meme.

Whoever made the Legion sets was on point. They did a great job. Especially the Xuen sets.

2 Likes

i think versions of shadow pan sets would be rad.
like, horde version. red with skulls and spikes.
blue with royal lions.
black standard for the shadow pan.

itll be a 2 piece set and a blue n red recolor for both. enjoy the disappointment lol

IMHO, the true heritage of the pandaren is “no faction”.

2 Likes