Pandaren's Heritage Armor

I am both excited and nervous about the Pandaren heritage whenever we get it.
I like to put my guy here in red color tones typically, even though he’s Alliance. I hope that if nothing else there are at least 2-3 different color options, like human and MH orc get, because one color would be boring.
I also agree it should solely be based on Pandaria and not exactly horde or alliance, but if they do different colors then one with red tones and one with blue and then whatever other one should be good, I hope.
They won’t be able to please all of us however, so I’ll just cross my fingers and hope it’s good enough for me…

4 Likes

I hope they do a good set but I can’t not see them going a rather lazy route of making the exact same set or dang near the exact same set with one being shades of red while the other is shades of blue. A keg back pack and the horde/alliance symbol somewhere, possibly the belt to replace the paw symbol we saw on a lot of the items from MoP.

One silver lining though is that it is going to probably be monk inspired so Pandaren monks are going to have some nice extra bits to make some cool monk Tmog with.

3 Likes

Wanna take a guess how much attention we get?

There are no wrong answers.

2 Likes

might go back to warcraft 2 or 3 and give them the samurai armor they had

3 Likes

Panda heritage armour should be a giant beer barrel held up with straps. A hat made of straw and wooden sandals. A beer mug for a weapon and wearing the outfit should apply the drunk affect visual impairment.

1 Like

might be this

13 Likes

I don’t dispute that :dracthyr_hehe_animated:. Pretty much anyone that isn’t a Human, Orc, or Elf gets virtually no attention in the narrative once they’ve been introduced…

Unless you’re a Troll. Then you get to have your civilization raided and pillaged by a bunch of murder hobos.

3 Likes

Pandaren heritage armor next expansion with a Pandaren model update.

2 Likes

Rather than faction variants I’d rather see Celestial variants. Maybe one basic set with interchangeable shoulders and belts with Celestial themes.

2 Likes

Someone posted a picture of a Pandaren in a chinese Ming dynasty I think armor. It was quite nice. I mean I would personally love to see two sets for Alliance and Horde, flowing robes for the Tushui and a tattered Gi for the Huojin.

2 Likes

IF the Samurai looking 1 on the left does become the Heritage Armor they would easily have the 2 patchs on the CHest to where 1 is the symbol for Pandas and the other being the symbol for the faction which wuld give Pandas the 2 heritage armor and have the Keg as the the back piece, plus the trim’s on the outfit could be the color of the faction. The one that looks like the Monk’s could be the General Pandaran Heritage armor thst way if there Horde or Alliance they got 2 options even though they would get 3 Looks just 1 would be Faction Locked.

1 Like

Something like that would be good. They could use the same base model but add bits to it to represent Tushui and Huojin respectively.

2 Likes

I’m really hoping they also do a tunic and robe option

And do something that maybe has a hint to the lore walkers :thinking:

But then there’s horde vs alliance themes too…

Yeah I feel like the set is going to be really good or a mess of too many themes

1 Like

Oh that’s right, you can play pandas, can’t you?

3 Likes

I mean they arent really a real race so I wouldn’t be surprised if they got skipped over. It would be cool if they did get heritage armor, but I think it is higher priority to give humans/elves/dwarves additional sets first. IE if 15x more players are Night Elves then Pandaren then it would be fair for the first Pandaren heritage armor to be released when the 15th Night Elf heritage armor is released.

1 Like

How about you do something about our tree and then talk. whispers

1 Like

True but then again Pandaren were written brilliantly in MoP and I’d rather for them to be ignored than ruined. I have nothing but great memories from MoP.

8 Likes

This is true :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

I know that this is not related to the subject, but what happened to your shaman? I remember you as Zandalari.

1 Like

Moved to a different server. I didn’t want lose all my forum history, so I remade this guy.

Here’s my shammy.

2 Likes