Paletress (maybe spoilers)

I don’t know what he even looks like!! I level capped on Alynsa in BfA and couldn’t bring myself to cap any of my Alliance toons after!!

I promise, I would absolutely objectify him if I ever saw his in-game model beyond rushing by him!!

Do not be ashamed of me!!

Ok. So.

Pre-DF, Wrathion was always no, never. He was always a swipe left kinda boy.

But having just done Waking Shore and seeing him with Sabellion?

Smash.

3 Likes

I wouldnt mind him telling me Im doing a good job.

1 Like

Nope!! No no. Hard pass. Do not want, uninstalling the dating app!!!

His eyes bother me so greatly!!!

But Alleria’s voice actress and Xal’atath’s new model might be making me bi-curious, idk yet I have a lot of soul-searching to do.

5 Likes

Wrathion grows on you during DF in a major way. He genuinely wants to help his flight and Azeroth. And during the Zaralek Caverns, his feud with Sabellion, who I also like, really gets heated

4 Likes

Tbf pre-DF Wrathion had a HUGE ego and there’s a timey-wimey scenario where Wrathion helps us confront himself in different points in the past and he internalizes his behavior and shows growth.

3 Likes

One of us! One of us! One of us!

6 Likes

Oh hun, you have to level an alliance toon through BFA so you can do his whole questchain it’s peak comedy.

2 Likes

Oh no I do not!! There are things I will do in this game. Things I will never be able to go back and undo. Choices I have made that will haunt me until the servers fall down for the final time.

But I will do all of those things again in a heart beat before I ever level a toon through sea shanty town!!!

Maybe I just don’t need larger humans.

3 Likes

I am much more sour on the story than you but I genuinely think the leveling experience in BFA remains the best leveling experience in the game, both in gameplay and writing, and that’s for both factions – the only reason I level other alts through things besides BFA is to snag a missed transmog sometimes

the only parts that were bad about BFA were literally everything it was advertised about

7 Likes

You’re gonna get a notification that this part got quoted in the Lounge, just forewarning.

:sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

Cuz I’m back home, and I figure I have another story in me because of this quote.

Hey now, my secondary character in Legion was my priest.

I’ve loved Xal’atath since day one!! I just didn’t know she could… Y’know… Look at me like that!!

4 Likes

You’re a really weird dude, and given all these replies, you give off all sorts of red flags.

7 Likes

Turning a new leaf?

I’m not one to judge as I’ve done the same thing.

1 Like

I had to look up what Ryona was and yowza, and I don’t know why someone would jump to that term for discussion of anything outside of “alternative” anime/manga.

Honestly I don’t feel comfortable describing it. Unless someone else wants to risk taking a forum bullet to write it out, best not to look it up at work where you might leave an internet cookie.

7 Likes

I had to look it up too :flushed:

Turns out I’m not that into anime.

But in hindsight that explains why a lot of my Ex bfs were into Sailor Moon.

2 Likes

I just thought that was a misspelling of something. I wonder what it means…

(ten seconds later)

OKAY PEOPLE, I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE TO ABANDON THIS THREAD NOW!!!

The gnome said it best!!!

We should all listen to the gnome!!! This one time, we must all listen to the gnome!!!

OP, I rename you CristoNotForUs.

7 Likes

I’m suddenly uncomfortable with this entire conversation after reading the definition of that word and….

Can we sink this thread? Please? It got weird after knowing the definition

7 Likes

Yea you accuse me of being creepy…hypocrite.

No I don’t.

I point out that factually, you are behaving creepy.

How is bi-curious creepy?

Please do explain that to me.

6 Likes

Why are men so obsessed with Johnny Awesome?

Is it because he has awesome in his name?

4 Likes

I feel like if you choose default human male in WoW, you don’t have the authority to call anyone ugly.