Paladin HoJ trinket Exploit

that could easy be a reck bomb.

are you sure it he had hoj?

His correct interpretation? Abusing an in-game bug is the definition of a cheat.

1 Like

Thought i recognised the name. Guess stacks or none killing a warrior and then attempting to kill a pally and another warrior wehile at 1khp doesnt matter.

Welcome to my entire guilds KoS list for the ‘post kill behaviour’ - hope it was fun. Next time we see you ontop of Ony cave hiding from the horde for a clean entry - we wont just zone.

Salt

Ty for the honor

Apparently ur Kos means nothing

1 Like

Yeah i miss thoose days. My level 55ish green mace was great dmg back then.

No salt at all - keep coming

This is why i rolled pvp server

To spend it all being dead?

Rank 3 btw

1 Like

Of course im going to be dead 2v1 at half hp and a mob on me.

Or 2v1 at 1k hp after killing a warrior.

Honor means nothing to me.

You died so many times today you are as worthless to my honor as you are to your parents.

Maybe next time you die in pvp don’t trash talk, as if you and your guild wouldn’t attack me anyway.

Legit had 7 of them take a 15 min run to sneak up me when I was camping a flight path

1 Like

2 deaths is so many times? 3 more im still worth honor. Look for me later.

Mums dead and who is dad? NFG.

My guildies? Only 7 came after i left - lol.

Apparently counting is hard for you also, don’t have to get the final tag to get honor.

You get stacks when you are crit. Presuming you’re fighting a melee class you will be crit a lot. You honestly think Blizzard would put in a mechanic where the only way to get stacks is by exploiting?

No they added a mechanic that self balances itself.

Players ‘gaming’ in combat ‘fake crits’ 100% of the time on demand it unbalanced. The issue is that this form of ‘gaming the system’ while also using another ‘interesting use of in game mechanics’ also allows not 1 extra attack, but 2.

Spell design - chance to be crit (35% max in this gear?) for 1 instant attack / if not casting at the time or nothing is targeted it will stack to a limit of 4.

‘Gaming the system’ - 100% chance on every attack taken for 2 instant attacks.

You do the power curve math.

Considering the only 2 times i died today were in ungoro - id love to know how you got honor for more kills. Maybe you found a way to exploit that aswell.

The first time you were half health sitting near a tree, you made the first cry reply.

The 2nd time you ran into my warrior at the fire ele and we ganked you again.

The last time we ran back and ganked you as your rez after you made the “you are on Kos” cry post.

Like I said, you can’t count.

Take the L or reroll pve.

Pro tip, you died to a hpally not a reck pally.

And in so doing subject themselves to a negative by allowing themselves deliberately to suffer critical strikes. it’s a risk vs reward system far as I see it. If you want to let them crit you five times guaranteed so you can hopefully one shot them, more power to you.

And so was spell batching, but here we are.

Sitting right next to a warrior i had just killed - eating my last piece of chicken. I watched your after kill antics - this is why you made the kos list - that behaviour.

Wasnt crying, i remembered your name.

You sure it was the same warrior man? After the death mid fire ele i sat as a ghost for a little, rezzed and hearthed and logged off for hours. Our 3 raid teams waited outside ony for 35 mins before we just went and killed her. You didnt come, shame really.

Never - i loved every second of it. I dont care that i died or how i died.

Holy pally and a warrior. Dont forget about the warrior.

But lets get this clear.

***Seven < Alpha > came to kill you after i logged?***. Rombell the infamous paladin - hope to see you at Blackrock Mountain tommorrow night - world buffs and all

raid group pvp, you seem like someone that would hide behind a raid.

Thanks for the honor today, 3 ez kills is always nice.

Man, you got beat by a paladin and got so mad you called it an exploit. I’m sending this thread to my friends.