Paid Transfers Aren't Coming (link)

This is Blizz/Activ we talking about they would make a buck from bum fights if they could. Also look at how they destroyed IP’s over the last few years (Destiny) i’m looking at you.

1 Like

Lol yeah the paid transfers haven’t been out for 3 months ty for the update though

3 Likes

Khazgruk,

Thanks for the post. I would not have noticed otherwise.

1 Like

This is one of the greatest and Monumental announcements in blizzard history.

They are no longer bowing or listening to The Cry Babies that turned this beloved game into hot garbage.

All hail Blizzard !!

2 Likes

Not that I particularly care one way or another, but this is confirmation of absolutely nothing.

7 Likes

Here is that 5th dentist that doesn’t recommend flossing…

1 Like

LMFAO

The people that threatened to unsub and quit if this happened are now saying this BLUE POST Dosen’t mean a thing.

They are back peddling their a** off

Blizzard grew a pair of balls.
And it’s awesome

1 Like

cuz blizzard never ever changes their minds not evurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr amirite?

2 Likes

“If you wish to play on a different realm or account, you can create a new character to play.”

3 Likes

Id ask for your stuff when they do allow it but seeing as you cant get past level 30 it wouldn’t be worth the mailing fee to send it.

Pained, I just read your MULTIPLE posts about server transfers…

send screen shot of your deleted character and classic account.

You don’t even have to send us your stuff.

All hail Blizzard for not listening to the retail crybabies !

I haven’t logged in to retail in a very very long time. And assuming you figured out my thoughts on transfers after reading one post you are sadly mistaken.

2/10 Troll you got me to respond but everything you said here is pure garbage and assumptions.

1 Like

you mean 4 posts you made about Transfers…

There was transfers in vanilla. Why wouldn’t there be in classic as well? #nochanges right?

2 Likes

Yes it does. It is very clear they will never be available or it would say are currently not available in Classic. Stop trying to read something into it that will never be.

They weren’t until the very end before they launched the jar jar binks expansion TBC
To level the servers out before launch

1 Like

They actually came out far earlier than cross server BGs- which we are getting.

Also- paid transfers had many restrictions in Vanilla, one of which was ‘cannot transfer to a server created in the last 6 months’. The servers are currently under 6 months old, so of course you can’t transfer yet.

2 Likes

? Except they were. Look it up “vanilla paid server transfers”. Literally the first link (points to reddit for me, which brings to a link to gamespot)

This was patch 1.11.

Last I checked this was not TBC.

2 Likes

It happened at the beginning and was stopped, then did it again before jar jar binks expansion…

Blizzard is following vanilla path

because we were happy to get our casual friendly vanilla wow back?

or are you claiming it’s a hardcore game?