Paid Transfers Aren't Coming (link)

Updated 4 hours ago. Please give me your stuff before you quit.

15 Likes

I mean everyone knows they’re not available right now. That doesn’t mean that won’t change anytime from now into the future.

20 Likes

LOL
Thanks for the news. so relieved,

1 Like

Step 1 is denial.

11 Likes

Remember when Classic was the thing that would never happen?

21 Likes

This is magnificent!

Thank you Blizzard for not listening to the retail crybabies this time.

You guys at blizzard are awesome!

5 Likes

Denial would indicate I actually have concerns over the service, which I don’t. Your link doesn’t prove anything other than what we already know about the present.

16 Likes

Did you find this article helpful?

Yes

3 Likes

Let me help you…

“Paid character services, including character transfers between realms or WoW accounts, are not available in WoW Classic. If you wish to play on a different realm or account, you can create a new character to play.”

Are not. Meaning currently, now, the present, as I sit here typing, you know, right now.

It doesn’t say “Will not”.

24 Likes

Companies rarely speak in absolutes, but there is no reason to get your hopes up otherwise.

2 Likes

Imo, we dont have enough pve servers. As a gesture they should open a few fresh ones. hmm.

2 Likes

When classic was announced I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of Filthy Casuals suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

5 Likes

They will allow them eventually…how do I know?

$$$$$$$$

Blizzard does not make decisions based on what you like, what I like, what I want, etc. They make decisions that will result in maximizing profit…even if that means royally f’ing up the servers at launch, allowing transfers to exacerbate the problem, and then swooping in like heroes to ‘save’ our experience with just a small one time fee. True altruism on display lol

7 Likes

All you that threatened to quit if this happen.

Please delete your self now…

LMFAO

4 Likes

But give me your stuff first.

2 Likes

lol

I’m kinda shocked they haven’t dipped into that gravy train of xfer money?

Ma bye they are waiting for a quarter/ end of year to maximize profits for the share holders?

1 Like

it has been like that since… it doesnt mean anything.

1 Like

As much as we scream for it, it probably will make things much much worse…they don’t want to kill the golden egg laying goose just yet.

Says they are not available in WoW Classic, but does not mention that it won’t be available in WoW Classic.

Can someone also confirm what it said before the update? I wonder if they had to change the wording so they can slowly migrate this to becoming a Paid Character Transfer.

Like the Dwarf said, they will open paid transfers because it generates them money. They can’t make revenue off expiring subscriptions, so if they want to retain players they will do this. Oh - a business’ goal #1 is maximizing profit.

Lastly…I won’t give you my stuff because you’re too low level to use it.

2 Likes