Pagle Horde Hemorrhaging

/signed

Loved reliving classic (with my bf who i met in vanilla!). But our server is dying and all my friends are leaving the realm or game. My RL friends have quit the game bc Pagle Horde is disappearing.

I turned to the pagle community because of covid limiting social activities IRL. Now Horde Pagle feels like quarantine too because there are so few people left. It’s heartbreaking to lose my IRL friends & now my WOW friends too.

2 Likes

/signed

For all of Pagle, friends and enemies alike.

/signed

please open the server or merge it with Mankrik.

1 Like

It has been really depressing to watch our already small Horde population rapidly decrease even more over the last few months due to our server being transfer locked.

After watching how Phase 2 played out with a bunch of servers like Skeram and Flamelash becoming pretty much unplayable with 99% of the player base on one faction, you would think Blizzard would do everything in their power moving forward to monitor and protect the population ratios of both PvP and PvE servers.

Instead, Small Indie Dev Company decides to slap on transfer locks thinking it will prevent further server imbalance when in reality it just makes it worse. A system that was meant to prevent Alliance becoming overpopulated has also prevented the Horde from being able to replenish their dying population with new recruits from other servers.

At this point I doubt Blizzard even cares about Pagle. They didn’t care about opening our AQ gates on time and decided to meme about it after, what makes you think they care about our minority faction population? Every person that transfers to Mankrik is an extra $20 in their pocket anyway…

2 Likes

what do you mean?

2 Likes

/signed

100% agree with everything said. Pagle needs life support that only Blizzard can give. Prove your listening Bliz and willing to help! Show us your not only out for the almighty dollar attached to all these transfers.

/signed / agreed / signal boost

please make a change blizzard! alliance on pagle did not want this to happen. all wpvp is done in good fun. we desperately need to allow horde transfers to pagle. as an alliance main, it’s so disheartening to not see horde out in the open world

Definitely agree! Hope to keep playing as part of this great horde community on Pagle.

/signed
Good luck!

/signed

Open up Horde-Pagle. Horthas needs more friends.

Ideally free transfers to Horde-Pagle to revitalize them.

/signed
I have been active with Pagle Horde from the first day with my main Tynchall. My main reason was to help revive the Alea Iacta Est Craft Faire, which had a good start. PLEASE open this server so those of us with altruistic interests rather than just raiding can pursue this community building activity.

Hey all. I just wanted to do an update about what my plans are moving forward:

So far this message has been pushed to the Horde Operations Discord, Several Class Discords, and Pagle Discord.

I’ve also decided to try and start a twitter campaign to reach important Blizzard personalities. If you follow any popular streamers, such as Asmongold, please try and reach out to them via social networking to try and help spread the word.

Edit:

Post is also on Pagle forums directing to this one.

/signed Really hard find groups on horde side. Please please please open it up for us, we dont wanna have this lopsided foolery any longer

/signed
I think this could be a step in the right direction on rebalancing our server

I was part of a horde guild on Pagle that disintegrated due to the impossibility of recruiting transfers. I and a few guildmates ended up transferring to Mankrik because we had no prospects of rebuilding or recruiting, and the faction economy was in shambles.

In 15 years of playing WoW, across 8 servers, I have never experienced a more tight-knit supportive and cooperative community than Pagle horde. World buffs, material trading, crafting, coordinating multi-guild purchases of high-end patterns, non-poaching agreements, and even cooperative AQ war effort planning … It was really thriving until the transfer lock gutted it.

Although I have left the server, I strongly support this request to lift transfers for Horde on Pagle. It would give that community a chance to rebuild, and help alleviate some of the faction imbalance. You can make it fun again for those players.

1 Like

I’d say what’s done is done, and Blizzard can use the data they’ve gathered to make more informed decisions moving forward. It’s very frustrating to have seen this happen so many times, and now on EU servers, and Blizzard to remain relatively quiet on it.

Just have to hope a blue skims through this while on coffee some day.

/signed
For hope in a different future!

/signed please god unlock the horde xfers in this is getting painful

/signed the economy has turned to crap, players leaving left and right, we want to recruit and stay strong as a tight knit community