Pagle Horde Hemorrhaging

/signed It would be nice to actually have another faction on the server. Can’t see how opening horde xfers could be anything but a benefit to the server.

/Signed. Hope something can be done.

/signed

As a member of a horde guild on Pagle, I want nothing more than to see the faction flourish.

/signed. Blizzard thinks we don’t this but we really do.

/signed

This needs to happen.

1 Like

/signed

This is a totally solvable problem. Blizzard just has to open Pagle to Horde transfers only.

/signed

This is getting ridiculous.

/signed
plz fix

/signed

Loved reliving classic (with my bf who i met in vanilla!). But our server is dying and all my friends are leaving the realm or game. My RL friends have quit the game bc Pagle Horde is disappearing.

I turned to the pagle community because of covid limiting social activities IRL. Now Horde Pagle feels like quarantine too because there are so few people left. It’s heartbreaking to lose my IRL friends & now my WOW friends too.

2 Likes

/signed

For all of Pagle, friends and enemies alike.

/signed

please open the server or merge it with Mankrik.

1 Like

It has been really depressing to watch our already small Horde population rapidly decrease even more over the last few months due to our server being transfer locked.

After watching how Phase 2 played out with a bunch of servers like Skeram and Flamelash becoming pretty much unplayable with 99% of the player base on one faction, you would think Blizzard would do everything in their power moving forward to monitor and protect the population ratios of both PvP and PvE servers.

Instead, Small Indie Dev Company decides to slap on transfer locks thinking it will prevent further server imbalance when in reality it just makes it worse. A system that was meant to prevent Alliance becoming overpopulated has also prevented the Horde from being able to replenish their dying population with new recruits from other servers.

At this point I doubt Blizzard even cares about Pagle. They didn’t care about opening our AQ gates on time and decided to meme about it after, what makes you think they care about our minority faction population? Every person that transfers to Mankrik is an extra $20 in their pocket anyway…

2 Likes

what do you mean?

2 Likes

/signed

100% agree with everything said. Pagle needs life support that only Blizzard can give. Prove your listening Bliz and willing to help! Show us your not only out for the almighty dollar attached to all these transfers.

/signed / agreed / signal boost

please make a change blizzard! alliance on pagle did not want this to happen. all wpvp is done in good fun. we desperately need to allow horde transfers to pagle. as an alliance main, it’s so disheartening to not see horde out in the open world

Definitely agree! Hope to keep playing as part of this great horde community on Pagle.

/signed
Good luck!

/signed

Open up Horde-Pagle. Horthas needs more friends.

Ideally free transfers to Horde-Pagle to revitalize them.

/signed
I have been active with Pagle Horde from the first day with my main Tynchall. My main reason was to help revive the Alea Iacta Est Craft Faire, which had a good start. PLEASE open this server so those of us with altruistic interests rather than just raiding can pursue this community building activity.