P4 shammy... just why?

You have no room to talk as a shammy. You’re a literal hero class compared to everyone else.

2 Likes

Like I said before, ele still needs tuning…ffs, read the thread before you jump on your shaman hate train.

I haven’t tested anything other than ret and ele (I made one to hit the dummies and laugh)

any other casters out there hitting over 5k DPS and maintaining 4.2k+ DPS on the AoE dummies and being able to sustain it as long as ele with shammy rage?

Is this from the PTR? I haven’t played so I was just wondering.

Did they actually give 0 cd Chain Lightning?

2 Likes

yes lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

same rune slot as feral spirits, also buffs flameshock by an additional 60%

3 Likes

Shaman supremacy holy.

Holy and 60% on Flame Shock. I guess it’s good they don’t get wolves too.

Don’t think that will matter though XD.

1 Like

shaman:

This is fine, don’t see what the big deal is here. Maybe needs a slight tuneup. Man, alliance are such crybabies.

2 Likes

Slight correction.

increases the periodic damage done by your Flame Shock by 60%.

When Flame Shock is pretty much all periodic damage.

oh true my bad dude didn’t mean to be hyperbolic, when you put it that way it’s perfectly fine

Since shaman get:

Storm, Earth, and Fire: Chain Lightning cooldown is reduced by 100%, Earthbind Totem immediately immobilizes all enemies when cast, and Flame Shock deals 60% increased periodic damage.

I propose the following:

Divinity, Hammer, and Justice: Divine Storm is now holy damage and its cooldown is reduced by 100%, Hammer of Justice affects all enemies within a 15 yard radius and cannot be resisted, and Sanctity Aura snares all enemies who strike any ally under the effect of the aura.

This is fine.

4 Likes

but muh bubble

1 Like

but pallies in muh backline at BS

1 Like

Erdtree HYPE Erdtree HYPE

PLEASE TAKE MY MIND OFF OF WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN AND WHAT THE REALITY OF SOD ACTUALLY IS, MIYAZAKI

3 Likes

Cant waittt. Erdtree HYPE Erdtree HYPE.

I been playing OSRS again till it comes out though. 6k Nex kc in about 3 weeks.

Went from not being able to kill the boss to rank 71 for Ironman LMAO.

2 Likes

I hope the DLC’s final boss isn’t an orc elemental shaman. I’ll be very disappointed.

2 Likes

lmao that was a good one

2 Likes

I was just clarifying that rune.

It is a combination of the 2 chest runes (200 spellower and Overload.)

Overload

Requires Shaman

Requires level 1

Gives your Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, Chain Heal, Healing Wave, and Lava Burst spells a 50% chance to cast a second, similar spell on the same target at no additional cost that causes half damage or healing and no threat.

(Proc chance: 50%)

Well i know what i’m doing in AV to grind rank 14.

3 Likes

I could replace divine shield for Guardian of the ancient kings on ring rune. “But they have bubble”, you are many seconds without doing dps, making reset combat when your best defensive is gone. But the horde don’t understand this.