P4 shammy... just why?

Why does blizzard insist on powering up shammy even more for pvp. A new rune that gives them no cooldown on chain lighting and increased flame shock damage? Why blizzard why…

14 Likes

Did you even read the nerfs? And those are the new cloak runes. Everybody is getting new stuff. So why would they give shamans no and/or crappy cloak runes?

6 Likes

Because shammy are already super OP in PVP. If you can’t see that (even though you are a shammy), I don’t know what to tell you.

8 Likes

Again…

Did…you…read…the…nerfs? Or did you see the new runes and immediately go full on

WAIT TIL THE FORUMS HEAR ABOUT THIS?!!?

11 Likes

Increased flame shock dot damage is a bad buff tbh lmfao

however the no CD on Chain lightening is amazing for them in PvP and I expect overload and powersurge and lava burst to blow everyone away until the horde que times are back to an hr+ per BG bc alliance are vain trophy gamers who get their gear and quit bc their racials are bad in comparison and have bad PvP burst on paladins

2 Likes

heh wish i was ele :frowning: .

What nerf(s) do you believe are so impactful? Genuinely asking because they don’t seem like a big deal?

3 Likes

Please stop.

This is beyond old and beating a dead elephant.

Shamans are no longer the threat they were, besides the active 5 flame shocks in mass PvP and overloaded lavabursts/instants, they are almost indistinguishable from the rest of the prey in PvP.

Do better, play better. Not everything caters to those who chose to do the bare minimum and expect equal results as everyone else.

5 Likes

Besides their flameshock which is the #1 damaging spell at their disposal. So wise

1 Like

surprised they removed MSW healing altogether tbh, thought they’d just nerf output or something

1 Like

Shaman are legitimately a massive threat in pvp still., and now they get an active 20% damage reduction spell on a 45 second cooldown baseline.

I am glad I rerolled to this.

5 Likes

Maelstrom Weapon only benefits Lesser Healing Wave for instant cast. Mental Dex and Burn rune have reduced AP and SP gains.

And that is why I lock you down and kill you first, usually.

1 Like

heh ya they ganked our healing :frowning: wont be able to solo over level mobs while instant healing anymore after this :frowning: .

Burn reduced by half. Maelstrom healing procs less and we can no longer combo it with our big heals. Mental dex AP and healing both nerfed.

1 Like

Stop with this bs…it doesnt belong here

I’ll just stand in the frost traps, which have a 9 second cd now. Good luck getting to me stealthed.

[THING] are no longer the threat they were, besides the [LISTS 2 VERY THREATENING AND DOMINANT ABILITIES], they are almost indistinguishable from the rest of the prey

LIONS are no longer the threat they were, besides the DEADLY BONE CRUSHING BITE AND LIGHTNING FAST FLESH RENDING CLAWS OF DEATH, they are almost indistinguishable from the rest of the prey

T-1000 TERMINATORS are no longer the threat they were, besides the FACT THAT THEY ARE PERFECTLY ENGINEERED KILLING MACHINES SENT FROM THE FUTURE HELL BENT ON THE EXTERMINATION OF MANKIND AND THEIR ABILITY TO BLEND IN WITH THEIR PREY UNTIL THE MOMENT THEY BEGIN TO CULL OUR SPECIES, they are almost indistinguishable from the rest of the prey

BLACK MAMBA SNAKES are no longer the threat they were, besides the DEADLY VENOM AND HOW THEY’LL SILENTLY STALK YOU TO MURDER YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP, they are almost indistinguishable from the rest of the prey

HYDROGEN BOMBS are no longer the threat they were, besides the VAPORIZING BLAST AND LONG-TERM RADIATION POISONING, they are almost indistinguishable from the rest of the prey

8 Likes

yes lets get ridiculous about comparisions to the point that we add in nukes and terminators…

totally can take you seriously especially after the stated nerfs to shaman .

please , get off the drugs dude.

man its good to be Shaman :slight_smile:

3 Likes