Overcrowded Realm Update – August 21

What baffles me is Blizz has the option to layer everyone and keep everyone in layers but yet still insists on having a player cap. I know they eventually hope to get rid of layering, but I rather have layering on longer than sit in ques. Im still not going to switch to any realm thatll eventually be a dead realm though. Cant trick me.

5 Likes

Look, i want the 2004 experience
I want unstoppable queues, lag like I’m playing from the moon.

I haven’t booked the Monday or Tuesday off for a reason. I know what I’m getting into.

Herod or death!

11 Likes

Looks like Blaumeux it is, hopefully third times the charm and I’m done deleting and remaking my toons lol

1 Like

So anything above medium will have queues, yet Blizz waits for all realms to reach high before opening new ones. Logic.

23 Likes

Everyone gets queues since nothing is at low!

2 Likes

Maybe its not vanilla that i want. Maybe i just want the private version of my beloved nostalrius that i want and herod is as close as its gonna get.

HEROD OR DEATH

3 Likes

Do you even know what layering does? It has no effect on queue times. It’s about server stability and playability. Derp.

3 Likes

Just open the Hogger pve est realm already.

18 Likes

The amount of Private Server players that have zero clue what true Vanilla is makes me sad.

14 Likes

Yeah. Makes you wonder if they even played it.

2 Likes

You are entitled to want whatever you want.

But you’re not going to get it, because it’s explicitly not Blizzard’s stated goal.

1 Like

I want a megaserver, just give us 1.

4 Likes

Would prevent people who didn’t sub for name res to join friends and guildys on exisiting servers.

i don’t blame you

heeeheeeheeeeheeeheee…haaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Yeah, because pservers often overtuned content.

So i guess it will be easier shrug

2 Likes

There is absolutely no reason to not open a couple more servers at this point. Wait until the influx of people who are waiting to sub until Tuesday happens. This is not the fault of the players considering Blizzard can see most the realms are full. Stop trying to pass the buck to the players.

11 Likes

Yes i know what layering does. All im saying is it can be a tool used to increase player pop while having a functional playing expirience.

1 Like

Yeah we arent getting vanilla though.

We are getting classic, which as a ton of changes.

Pservers showed megaservers can work and are fun (for the people who want them). Why not let the people who want a mega server to play on one?

3 Likes

I appreciate the posts Blizz, but it doesn’t matter. Regardless how much you let people know, many people are just bull-headed and will stick with it and complain complain complain anyway.

6 Likes

Maybe it’s just because I’m naturally an introvert and whatnot but I will never understand someone seeing a server marked “full” and thinking “Yes. This is where I want to be.”

7 Likes