Overcrowded Realm Update – August 21

I went all in on Blaumeux…

For the Alliance!

9 Likes

The 2 est tz normal servers are listed as full, I made characters on Mankrik well before it was full. What ets tz normal server should I make characters on then? There are only 2!

I am on the east coast and prefer to play with people in my tz. So if I want to play with people in my tz I’m going to be forced into login ques.

22 Likes

I disagree.

And your point? This used to be normal for a hype release.

4 Likes

If you read the end of that sentence in my post, and not cut half it out to make your point, my point is there.

4 Likes

Everyone is getting queues! :stuck_out_tongue:

20 Likes

Why not lock them at this point? Force people onto one of the lower pop servers.

21 Likes

Seeing as there are only 2 est coast normal servers and both are listed as full we have no choice.

25 Likes

Its you that doesnt understand classic. We have been playing the private server with 16k pop. It worked for us. This wont affect you or your dead realm. Just give us one mega server blizz, we beg you.

5 Likes

Wow look at the emphasis. They are really driving it home now… It’s starting to become clear that its going to be worse than we expect for the full servers.

3 Likes

Then why dont you guys do as we have all but begged for ADD freaking PVE servers so we dont get stuck with long ques

23 Likes

A private server is not Vanilla and it is not Classic.

The fact that you think they’re the same thing is perfect proof of my assertion that you do not understand Classic.

21 Likes

These people just want 2004 launch experience… let them have it lol

7 Likes

Make a PVP realm, Pacific time, with a really cool name please. Patchwerk would be great! I’ll sub and make my characters on that server right away.

6 Likes

How about a couple of new PVE Realms so those of us on the PVE Realms can move to lower pop ones since 2 are High and 2 are Full.

18 Likes

Still no new PVE servers though, and they all are High or Full except RP…

So us care bears are just… dead on arrival huh?

14 Likes

You’re damn right we do! I’m staying on Herod. Gimme dem 3 hour queues bby!!!

2 Likes

What Blizzard is repeatedly failing to understand is that perhaps as much as 50% of the playerbase for Classic still has not re-subbed!

They are going to need way more servers for launch day honestly.

35 Likes

Already been discusses that they have emergency protocols to bring up new servers as necessary. It’s not an issue at all.

2 Likes

Need more pve est servers.

16 Likes