Overcrowded Realm Update – August 21

GYAHAHAHA WTF LOL that is amazing lmfao irl atm.

Talk about having too many raiders for the queue log in raid boss! LOL

1 Like

Yes, I wrote a long post about a megaserver idea a long time ago with various suggestions.

World bosses you could just add a weekly lockout and make them spawn a lot more frequently.

I don’t care how many times you tell people to GTFO, nobody is going to jump ship, people are way too stubborn and just assume someone else will.

Bah. What a cluster this is going to be. :angry:

no, world bosses are better with layers

If Blizz is being this cheap on Realm servers do you really think they went high end on the Login server? Before you ever see a Realm queue you will have to survive getting through Login screen, where everyone no matter which realm they are on has to pass through.

Think the Login server won’t have problems handling all the attempts to log in at 6 pm EST on the 26th? If you do contact me I got a bridge for sale…cheap.

That type of thing, as well as the lack of server community that goes along with the mega server that we have with BfA.

Because you can just jump layers to farm them like we do in retail now. Keep that crap out of Classic

We want mega servers. NOW!!!

1 Like

Okay they did this right, and what happened… it got worse. Again do something to fix the problem… not act like you are working on it while putting out no effort or risk.

lol “we” as in you and your rogue alt there?

Everyone who is not switching from Herod too.

How is it worse? the demand was high and they added more servers. Not sure how this is worse?

I hope people like you go back to private servers so i can have a smooth queless classic experience. Get a life loser

3 Likes

What makes you think they don’t understand that?

I guarantee they have factored into their equation the fact that many people will be resubbing and creating their characters in the coming days. And I’m sure they have done as much polling and research as they can to estimate what percentage of players that actually is.

The numbers they are sharing with you are their projections, not the current numbers.

1 Like

“More than one person shared an opinion I don’t like so I’m going to make the irrational assumption that they’re the same person on alts. Also, I can’t tell the difference between monks and rogues.”

1 Like

don’t think it will be the layering as much as the login server itself crashing and burning just trying to get you to your server.

2 Likes

that wouldn’t be reactive so they cant do it

1 Like

Vanilla bros are the main reason why you have 1.13.2

Dear Blizzard,

We’ll move to whatever realm you’d like us to; however in the interest of longevity and to allow each of us to get exactly what we’re paying for i.e. the freedom to choose a realm and to play on that realm; which should be in the hands of the subscriber; I would suggest making realm transfers immediately available at launch or at least within a few days thereafter. No-one wants to be stuck with or invest their time into a realm whose population will slowly dwindle into nothingness by the end of the first Phase.

Sincerely,
Unsub

there would have to be hundreds of layers before they become farmable, they’re a 3-5 day respawn time