Outdated talent trees

I’m thinking more like Tequila shots lol.

3 Likes

That too as well.

:thinking:

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

2 Likes

Because I don’t have the beta can someone tell me what changes with paladin from now till then?

2 Likes

Looks like druid stun is going to be a max level talent. They REALLY don’t want people to play druid in TWW.

1 Like

You can see the Beta Trees on WOWhead.

This should help clarify.

2 Likes

I very rarely post but I cannot, literally cannot, emphasize how stupid this approach is.

Ret literally has a forced talent into Crusader Aura, something that provides NO combat value and incredibly limited value in any way due to not stacking with other speed increases.

This was fixed in later Beta builds to no longer be a defaulted thing due to other changes in the talent tree (which is good!), gatekeeping this change for a month is incredibly bad. Soo bad. Absolutely terrible.

6 Likes

Sounds like a lame excuse for not having the work done on time.

6 Likes

Wowhead does a better job of informing the community than the actual blizzard community managers.

3 Likes

This isn’t… how it normally goes, is it? Don’t we usually get all the updated trees and skills in the prepatch?

So I get to figure all of this out twice? Really?? Ain’t nobody got time for that.

Edit: I didn’t know exactly what I was going to do for the next month anyway (I’m not usually big on these “events” that happen before xpacs), and this just makes me want to go play something else.

6 Likes

Don’t fret! This was absolutely, positively, without a shadow of a doubt intentional!

4 Likes

I fail to understand why the ret paladin tree changes were so different from the shaman changes that they were not included in prepatch. This sounds more like “we aren’t going to bother fixing it” than “this is what was originally intended”. Unless you can provide spec specific explanations, what are we left to think?

6 Likes

No, no, this is working as intended, didn’t you see the blue post?

1 Like

You can’t blame players for taking issue with this. Every other prepatch had the beta talent/ class changes so this is not the norm. Please at least fix the bugs like Enhancement shaman only having 1 charge of ele blast.

6 Likes

The whole patch shoulda just been pushed back until it was ready lol what a clown show

10 Likes

What sense does that make? So enhancement just has to put up with an incorrect talent tree for the next month?

8 Likes

So what you’re saying is…Blizzard is the masters of shooting themselves in the foot

3 Likes

You will make time for this, and you will LIKE it.

2 Likes

With how bugged prepatch is, the abysmal state season 4 was released. Poor communication with mop remix bugs that have still not been fixed. and a heavy hand on wowheads thread farm posts over actual bugs. Broken/reset achievements. Tier sets not working for weeks only to get fixed and broken the next week, upgrade bugs, legendaries couldn’t be upgraded for days. Bugged bullions unavailable for a week … devs working at snail pace! Then they mock the players with automated bot responses to bugs in game to circumvent the 7 day ticket response wait time …….TWW releasing in a month is scaring me, and beta is in an even worse state… quality has fallen off once again. We’re at shadowlands levels, teetering on WoD, and TWW could be the worst state the games been in a decade…

2 Likes

This is absolutely BS. You deployed the wrong build and there are bugs everywhere. Enhance, Ret, WW and whoever else should have their talents as they were when you did class reworks. Enhance still has the “one charge of elemental blast” that was a bug in PTR and beta.

You deployed an old, buggy build and you want us to think this was intentionally done?

9 Likes