Original Era players, are you quitting?

LOL maybe that’s where I remember you from, I was in that painful group.

Prob confusing you with another elf war for that other event.

granny strats 4hm
peak vanilla

Hey give Lemonshark some credit. People are indeed only coming to the forum to complain. In droves. About this one change.

People who have been playing since 2019 yet are posting on the forums for the first time with the expressed purpose of opposing this change. Over nothing I guess. Heh. Wierd.

Not the first time either. Lots of people didnt want the pvp changes but they all quit though and arent here to contest this one.

1 Like

Yep here it is, look at who is carrying healing.

https://vanilla.warcraftlogs.com/reports/hRBXrP2WCK438xDn#type=summary&boss=-3&difficulty=0

1 Like

lol hard stuck at rank 8 with dead pvp activity now a days? i called this stiutation on the pvp change down the road

That’s not how it works. There are no ‘spots’, it’s what the game does with your character’s positioning when it doesn’t know what to do with you. It’s a core interaction.

Agreed, social behaviors can be quite interesting IMO, and it is true that unhappy people are more likely to post, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen as much pushback as what is coming from the Era community now. There’s even a petition with almost 1500 signatures in less than a day, and Era does not have a massive population so that’s not small.

Do I think Lemonshark knows any of this? Nope, I think even if they have an Era toon or two they don’t have a pulse on the Era community, so they need to resort to very generic 101 stuff that could be applied anywhere, things that do not show any real understanding of other posters concerns whatsoever.

I still don’t get why they are on this thread and figure it’s only to troll, I looked through their history and found what they are passionate about and I doubt many Era players would care much about the things that poster does. Saying that, the same generic 101 things from someone who didn’t understand anything could be stated back to them in those other threads.

Anyway, I think it’s fair to say that we all have our likes and dislikes and we all have our lines that we won’t cross.

1 Like

Pretty sure this toon is deranked to rank 1. I couldnt crack 9 back in the day at 300k honor/wk and 2 hour AV queues horde side so I got to R11 on my alliance rogue in 7 weeks thanks to the farm kills for 45 min at SHGY til we lose meta. Insta queues too.

Edit: R11 not 12

My bad. Just R11. Solo casual what can I say. I was like a hair away from 12. I was only ranking for the cheap mount.

~Corpseknife

not arguing that is was designed to save people from harm what im arguing about is whether or not people exploiting that mechanic for their own gain is what the devs intended with said mechanic. now if they change it back then yes it is what they intend for the game but by removing it tends to say otherwise.

It’s something that has been known about for 20 years, and was ‘fixed’ 15 years ago. I think we are passed the point of it being an unintended ‘bug’ for this rereleased version of the game.

once again its simply conjecture. we are just running in circles. i honestly dont care about them one way or the other but if its unintended and removed as such to stop people from exploiting it. then thats all there is. if they decide to put them back in then cool beans. thats what they intend either way saying that they intended it without proof is just that a nothing burger.

And many forum trolls slept a little more comfortable that night for the first time in a long time.

Im officially out. Take care gang!

4 Likes

guys.

we just lost an undead rogue…

3 undead rogues, a troll rogue, an orc rogue, a night elf rogue and a troll prot warrior to be exact.

1 Like

I don’t understand the need to be in aq40/naxx clears to be considered OG. I never played on the PvP servers, in fact I wasn’t even on Mankrik originally, just took the free xfer later on. I only did rep grinds and solo content until most of TBC was played through and didn’t raid for a year basically.

1 Like

Wasn’t your sub supposed to expire a few hours ago? Back so soon?

1 Like

the first aq40 on whitemane era was pretty epic, all 3 days of it

Technically it expired 30 minutes ago.

I can only assume Ive been blessed with extra forum time to balance out the stupid you bring to the thread.

4 Likes

Yes I have cancelled my account.
I dont support incompetence or indifference.

2 Likes