Options to the Void Elf "Entropic Embrace" racial effects

Head Canon is not actual canon. Completely two different things.

“Dear blizzard, let’s strip everything away from void elves so i don’t have to use my imagination to pretend i’m a high elf”

Yeah i don’t see that happening. ALL you are getting is the skin tone. You are still going to be a void elf, not a high elf. Your racials are still void oriented, and they’re not going to change them for people who can’t be happy with what they’ve been given already.

3 Likes

If you want to be a non-void elf, you’ll have to play on the Horde. If you want to be a shadowy voidy elf, you’ll have to play on the Alliance.

I’m sorry, but that’s just the way it is. I support racial identity amongst the two elf “clans”.

1 Like

(Translation): “Dear Blizzard, I don’t want other players to have fun, so please listen to my fabricated exaggeration about them wanting to remove a playable race.”

(Commentary): People aren’t asking for anything to be taken from Void Elves.

6 Likes

That’s because that’s exactly what’s happening. Anyone who thinks we got what we wanted and now we’re trying to take more is someone shallow enough to think it really was only about the appearance and not the lore.

We wanted something, we were offered a compromise, and now we’re asking if we can bridge that compromise just a little bit for the lore feeling we wanted.

8 Likes

void elves were a mistake. should have been high elves from the start

4 Likes

It does sound a lot like that from some people.

Yeah, but you know what, not much we can do. I am just hoping that with all the customisations, there is also a way to push the lore a bit further too.

2 Likes

As you can see, mods have restored her thread and unflagged it, so it is literally not spam as per the forums’ CoC.

To be fair, you owe her an apology, you were quite inconsiderate with her for no reason.

No, I don’t owe her an apology. It is spam. There are threads about changing Void Elf Racials already up before this was made.

3 Likes

The only thing head cannon is your thoughts on forcing the ve to be your he, when they are in fact not. The playable ve are not masters of the void, they are in training. The only one that mastered it is alleria.

1 Like

You are correct that you don’t owe her an apology, she has been nothing but hostile to anyone not wanting ve to be BE lite.

2 Likes

No, it is not spam. This was flagged as spam and moderators considered this was not spam. Your criteria is not above that of the official moderators.

I wasn’t expecting this attitude on your part, Reno.

3 Likes

Eh, I’m less sleep deprived then I was last night, so I’ve soften again on my stance, but…

Maybe let give the blood elves and void elves some customization that …actually adds to their race before we give more options that don’t add anything to their themes or flavor.

2 Likes

You call this being hostile

Excuse me for not wanting to see the forums flooded with repetitive requests that should all be kept to one thread instead of being spam that paints Helfers in a negative light.

But sure call it a attitude if you want.

1 Like

I mean… bender response are kind of hostile because of…bender…

1 Like

The attitude I’m referring to is outright affirming Sara wants to spam, belittling her in that way. That’s an attitude I never expected from you.

And she does. After all we’ve had threads about the racials being changed already posted. Multiple Threads about Paladins being added and name changes being added.

A smart user who doesn’t want to spam would coordinate with a group and consolidate every request under one specific thread instead of spamming the topic all over the place annoying everyone who is sick to death hearing about High Elves.

After all why do you think this thread got flagged in the first place? Blizzard may not consider it spam, but a lot of other people did. Keep it to one thread and keep it civil. After all, I support some stuff being asked.

2 Likes

Honestly at this rate, I’d rather just see blue eyes being removed from Void Elves. I’m so sick of you people.

2 Likes

We have enough of these threads requesting to change the visual of our racial effect. Those blood elf skin tones should be available since the beginning when the race was available because of Alleria.

If you want blondie elves with blue eyes… Go horde. Since you want blond hair and change our visual racial effect then why do you even play a Void elf?

There are High elfs in Telgorus Rift, and when you talk to them they seem interested in study the void. You can RP that =)

3 Likes