Options to the Void Elf "Entropic Embrace" racial effects

I wouldn’t necessarily make it mandatory for combat, but I wouldn’t mind having the ability to toggle the form at will, being able to customize it to an extent as well.

I’d suggest changing the animation and using the actual EE visuals for a second form with the ability to customize it to an extent with different hair, eye and skin colors.

4 Likes

I actually think that’s how they should do it. A cosmetic spell called “two forms” or “secondary form” which lets you toggle the visual out of combat without the buff or boost for rp purposes or the look. That way the racial doesn’t need to be touched or changed. That spell might be a bit useless unless you want I use it for a visual change but it should definitely be added.

1 Like

Y’all want high elves so bad you want to gut your racials

1 Like

I don’t want the racial to be removed. I made a post where I actually talked on how they could let players toggle the visual without changing the racial. Void Elves and their void forms - #78 by Selesnya-wyrmrest-accord

2 Likes

Make this an option blizzard and give us more hair style options (some extra ones that are voidy for the elves and some non voidy for high elves…or better yet just have an option to turn any hair voidy or not), more hair colors, tattoos and please let me be the void “high” elf paladin on the alliance. I am literally trying to give you my money blizz.

2 Likes

personally i love the effect, it adds flavor to my void elf
i wouldnt change a thing

YOU ARE NOT A HIGH ELF

1 Like

Blizzard says otherwise.

2 Likes

You can check my post where I talk more about that. They don’t need to change the racial nor the effect. They could add a simple two forms spell which lets you toggle the visual out of combat for rp purposes or just for the visual. The racial and its mechanics will stay the same. Void Elves and their void forms - #78 by Selesnya-wyrmrest-accord

2 Likes

Blizzard stated

1. These are high elf options

2. No stories will explain these options.

3. The game will still be treating you as a void elf.

Actually there are high elves in the void elf starting zone. So these high elf options represent those high elves so most likely became void elves the same way Alleria did. By training,mastering and then siphoning the void into their bodies.

Which…still makes them void elves.

I know. That’s what I said. High elves who became void elves

More customization is always better. I agree entirely that it should be optional. This game suffers from such a lack of customization that anyone who disagrees is holding the game back.

Sorry to reply to a 800+ comment thread, but I’m gunna. I personally love Entropic Embrace for say my rogue void elf, but my priest void elf I would like to make it invisible. Of course I’d still love the extra damage effect, but to not be blue spray painted as a disc/holy priest lol. But having an npc in the void area that you can pay to turn it purple, blue, dark blue or non visual would be great. Or of course a like racial glyph, racial glyphs would be awesome. As a demon hunter you can literally change your wing color (of course you can’t take the wing off, but who would they’re awesome) so I don’t see a problem with changing the color you change when you go full void. Btw I came across this thread super late because I was playing a priest and didn’t like having a full white holy look then turning dark blue lol, so I looked for a way to turn the color off, but like I said keep the damage buff of course.

5 Likes

Anyways, I think it is time to bring this thread back to life.