OPTIONAL graphic updates

Deff trolling at this point ^

2 Likes

I couldn’t care less if there was a toggle that made your character look like Doomlord Kazzak as long as I don’t have to look at it on my screen.

1 Like

i’m actually 60 years old in real life. remember how the gnome females use to run? look at one now. they run like a toddler now (oh and they have that crazed doll look too. some of them look seriously demented)

1 Like

Not trolling. Just trying to point out that controlling what other people see is incredibly silly.

1 Like

What is silly is people wanting to have the game tailored to there own needs.

If it isn’t clear?

1 Like

Ok, and? How does this in any way negate someone’s desire to have a graphics toggle? More to the point… how does a graphics toggle negatively affect gameplay?

I’ll play with or without one (provided they don’t do server wipes every 2 years like some guys in other threads want), but why will YOU, NOT play WITH one? What about that is so game-breaking to you?

1 Like

I don’t think you’re trolling. Since it would need to be an optional feature for me to get on-board, I would argue that it’s not a good enough reason to spoil it for those who would turn it on.

1 Like

i’ll play with or without one also but would end up having some choices and even races, i wouldnt feel comfortable playing such as short race that runs like a toddler. haha

Then keep the new models turned off. Simple.

1 Like

How is this not understandable? Have these people been asking for model and graphical updates for over 10 years? No…

That’s news to me. I remember COUNTLESS “Let’s get new models!” threads on the forums leading up to WoD for several expansions at least.

2 Likes

It isn’t made for people who want these things so it won’t be in there, simple as that.

1 Like

/pulls out clumps of hair and tosses it around the room like confetti

no, no, i’m fine. oh what makes you think i’m frustrated.

By the people asking for classic?

Maybe u need to re-read it?

I’m pretty sure most of them, yeah. But it was years ago.

1 Like

False…

Nope. I know what it said, and I’m more than happy with what he had to say. Just because I’m not emulating you, and instead defending a person’s right to ask for something that doesn’t break the game at all, doesn’t mean I’m asking for it myself.

White knighting much?

1 Like

Someone has to.