Option to hide transmog

I’ll wear socks in bed till i die (alone, because of the socks)

4 Likes

This.

I’ll even take a toggle option for no store purchased silly items. If the anti tmog toggle party insists that we see them express themselves, that wouldn’t be so bad if it was the Warcraft aesthetic. Soon we’ll have Nicki Minaj skins. Have you seen call of duty lately? Holy cow…

3 Likes

i see you your:

a raise you a:

3 Likes

But why? We don’t have to and it doesn’t hurt you. Would you even know someone wasn’t looking at your transmog?

Why does your enjoyment matter more than mine?

Seems like in a real WoW player situation I wouldn’t know you had a transmog and you wouldn’t know I wasn’t seeing it.

1 Like

Yea but itll effect pvpers, suddenly everyones a glowing lightbulb because of tier sets

I try to keep my mogs in 1 of 3 categories:

1. tier/class sets
  2. Heritage
  3. seasonal

I don’t go too silly unless it is the seasonal (wearing the TP summer sets now). But if my Heritage set is “nearly naked” for that race, why should it be blocked from being seen?

Make the toggle apply to all the silly or lack of effort (hide everything) looks you want, but keep in mind, some mogs, like the Blood Troll, could easily be said to be costumes which could fit for say Hollow’s End .

Let me know when I did this so I can apologize.

You didn’t disrespect me, this isn’t personal so I don’t take it as such lol. I’m stating that if someone makes a post with a suggestion you can give your opinion without debating and dismissing the post entirely as wrong.

2 Likes

That was the original reason behind the sets being so visibly different btw. The idea was that you should know what you were fighting by look alone.

On the other hand if this convinces Blizzard to stop making modern tier sets look more at home at a fashion show than on a battlefield, this might do some good.

1 Like

me wearing one sock only

“i’m bout to crash the matrix”

(But, for real, i don’t even like my toes covered by a blanket)

2 Likes

Arena just tells you peoples classes, so you know easily

Now they’re all lightbulbs merging together and you can’t see where or how anyone is

Yeah I don’t like this either tbh. Is almost as bad as the slutmogs.

It’s been discussed back and forth multiple times. I’m not going to spam this topic with my same thoughts over and over again.

I did. Much earlier.

I never said anyone was wrong. This isn’t a factual information thread. It’s an opinion thread. I gave my points. That’s all.

WOW PvP:

They might… Allowing players to view old models really didn’t serve any overall purpose except to please those people. That was a feature for several years.

3 Likes

Touche, bad example. Because my point was I wore it for me and my enjoyment and whether it was noticed and appreciated by others didn’t matter.

1 Like

The only place you went into on why made it sound like you tied this into real world political views…which was honestly wildly inappropriate.

If you weren’t intending that you might want to look at the wording you chose.

2 Likes

Others wear outfits— especially in games— for both their enjoyment and for others.

In other words, you haven’t read this entire thread. Or the posts that I’ve made in response to you. And nothing I said was inappropriate. If you took it the wrong way, then that’s not on me. But all of this has proven to me that you don’t want to discuss other opinions, so I’ll move on.

What about a huggable dark iron dwarf?
bunny phara vrakthris hug

6 Likes

What’s this?