Option to hide transmog

I remember this! I think I still have my sets.

1 Like

yeahā€¦lets.

Mods donā€™t get paid enough for this

10 Likes

Seeing yeti onsies or inflatable murloc belts is taking away from my immersionā€¦ and I donā€™t pay a sub to validate other playerā€™s experience, and if I can turn it off for me and me onlyā€¦ it will absolutely not affect the RPer who doesnā€™t know I canā€™t see their expression of who they are as they run by me in Dalaranā€¦

1 Like

Do I really want to group with someone who went the slutmog route?

Not really. Why am I forced to look at that?

So what do I do today? I ignore your mog.

Pretty much what OP is asking for.

PS - also consider kids play this and not only 30+.

2 Likes

Games rated T, and the outfits show nothing

Plus Iā€™m too busy looking at myself to care what the rest of the group is wearing

1 Like

Eh, thereā€™s nothing you can see in this game that you wouldnā€™t be able to see walking past the womenā€™s section in Target.

2 Likes

STOP IT, everyone. Now.

~Vrakthris

2 Likes

I do love those Mrgyl sets or whatever theyre called. Very murlocky lol

1 Like

Younger than teens play this and generally these are outfits weā€™re wearing to battle.

Nah, you can enjoy my tubetop and miniskirt just like everyone else does.

Yes, but the game is rated T

Itā€™s the parents choice to ignore game ratings, not the companies responsibility to have everything kid friendly

Why are you ā€œforcedā€ to see women in crop tops and insanely short shorts? Because itā€™s how they want to express themselves to others. Itā€™s how they want to be seen to others.

Iā€™ll just say what I did earlier:

What people donā€™t seem to understand is that this option they want negates how people want their characters to be seen by others. Knowing anyone can turn off how we look, how we express ourselvesā€¦ that is oppressive thinking.

Sorry, Vrak. :frowning:

2 Likes

Do you have engineering? have you made the Xray goggles toy?
Its not what youre asking for but if nothing else it might be acceptible?

The fact that Vrak liked this lol

(to stay on topic, I still donā€™t think this toggle is necessary)

4 Likes

The only thing that matters is how YOU want to see your character, you have no control on what others see. You might think you have an awesome look while others think itā€™s garbage.

1 Like

Itā€™s the Fuzz! Cheese it!

2 Likes

Runs around with hide pants option

Look ma! No pants!

Not me the other Fuzz.

3 Likes

Mods do need a big payrise, and more cookies and hugs left at their desk too.

5 Likes

How do youā€¦ leave a hug at someones deskā€¦?