Option to hide transmog

Mass mog? What would that be?

1 Like

Imagine being able to click an option and suddenly, everyone is decked out in the same type of gear. For instance, the latest beachwear from the trading post, or a specific raid tier set that you see on everyone.

yes, lets.
I think, personally, if they were to make the option it should be in the setting, for reasons explained above. With a toy its just one more thing they might decide to make you grind forā€¦while a setting is just a click away.
put it in graphics, i thinkā€¦maybe accessibility isnt the place for that sort of thing

OP stated they donā€™t want to see the goofy Fortnite mogsā€¦ like murloc onsies etcā€¦

2 Likes

My stance remains the same. If that is something they felt like adding, I am not against it being added/used. I wonā€™t use it myself.

I also love the Murloc onesie. The feet alone are magnificent.

Yessir. I sometimes enjoy tmog and other times donā€™t want to see it. I proposed it as an option to toggle off and on. Iā€™m not proposing to remove tmog entirely.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s cool, and what OP is asking for lets you love the murloc onsiesā€¦ theyā€™re just asking for an option that impacts no one other than themself to not have to see it and screw with their immersion.

2 Likes

Yeah, even your national airline does this

QANTAS

Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services

It looks like weā€™re in agreement then. Carry on.

1 Like

Wait, really?

I didnā€™t even know that.

1 Like

Removing mogs would just make that so much worse though?

Try taking off all mogs and see how your character looks right now lol

Thatā€™s not something that should be seen by anyone.

1 Like

You have a point, Iā€™m moging a full set of the crafted gear, looked ok at first, now itā€™s justā€¦ fuggly. When I get done with remix, this will definitely be going away.

Itā€™s a lesser of 2 evils solution I agreeā€¦ and in TWW the questing armor looks decent ā€¦ but yeaā€¦ TBC daysā€¦ nfw

Some of the questing armor looks better than the tier sets. LOL

2 Likes

Ahh, but how soon before itā€™s mixed with three different dungeon sets and half a tier set lol

2 Likes

I agree with OP that it would be nice to see the armor that were earned in this expansion and season. You can tell when someone has Tier or using Mythic + dungeon gear.

It would not take away anything from those who wish to see transmog.

4 Likes

Blizzard should implement a wellness check option cuz well

Yea

5 Likes

No kidding, thereā€™s some seriously deranged people that are going to give themselves a heart attack.

3 Likes

Mods are here, so Iā€™ll leave it at that.

No, it does take away something from them. People make a transmog because they wished to have that character seen that way. Adding the toggle takes away the lens by which they want their characters viewed. For people that play on RP realms it is a big part of their immersion. I still remember before transmog was a thing people would carry RP gear with them.