Opinions on Alleria Windrunner new Key Art

My brains just “Pwetty hair and makeup. Me want.” lol

Rather cheeky her new outfit is black / white. Almost like just art wise she’s kinda mocking the whole “The void is only pure evil or good” thing when she knows forces like that are big heaping piles of Gray .

2 Likes
  1. I said they trolled a different thread, please read correctly.
  2. That thread they did make absolutely should have been deleted with how it devolved into some really terrible conversations.
  3. It was brought up to explain that we already know the OP’s opinion and to address opinions from there.

Maybe calm down.

Nah. I already checked that.

He keeps flipping out about the OP’s thread when it was more the derailment that got it deleted.

The OP’s opinion on Alleria looking androgynous wasn’t the reason it was deleted.

But I really wish people would zoom in on that art piece and actually LOOK at it. Because she’s not just some thin stick in it if people would actually LOOK at it. Her form is exaggerated Helf, but still has curves. The tiny thumbnail doesn’t show the art piece well enough.

Deargodinheaven I wish people would read what they respond to.

Uh huh… and getting backup from your guild isn’t an echo chamber? Lmao.

I didn’t say it was your post. I said it was in that thread.

Fair enough. Lol. Just seemed rather suspicious, same guild and similar achievement points. And yeah no the art is pretty clearly feminine. Just you know…actually wearing clothing that covers more than the bare minimum.

I don’t know much about archery so I don’t remember why a lotta archer characters only have one arm covered but it looks neat here.

Cover the arm that holds the bow so it doesn’t get hit directly by the string. It hurts.

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh gotcha. Neat

also nice her outfit helps her silhouette. sets her apart from other elf npcs

1 Like

It’s not like her previous outfit was all frills and butterflies, or something. The new look really isn’t that far off from the vibe of her previous Ranger General attire, just a bit more of a Void theme on the ranger style. But this is GD, so we must yell at clouds.

4 Likes

But I don’t wanna yell at clouds, when they turn grey they yell back!

1 Like

I didn’t even see the “derailment” . I had no part in that, didn’t even get to read one reply.

Welp. Flagging and muting this. Not even going to waste my time.

I love how different it is. It’s a huge departure from the usual high elf style. Just her own unique thing. It’s not even void elf. Which, now i think about it, some unique armor based vaguely on the look of VE heritage, would have been pretty sick.

1 Like

I didn’t get to read any replies on the thread. If it derailed, I didn’t even know.

I do wish we could have cool make up like hers tho for our toons.

I hope she still has obvious lil fangs. No big reason. I just think its funny when Elves kinda act like cats and I remember you see she’s got some chompers when she gets hit with that dark naaru

4 Likes

YES!

Its so much better overall for a more effective look. Especially for an Archer.

5 Likes

Also looks like in this design they’re giving her bow arm and side heavier armor since that’ll be what faces the enemy.

1 Like

Probably a spouse or boyfriend. The character isn’t listed as one of their alts, but I didn’t check pets.

I don’t see the OP doing something like that, tbh.

Anywho… art good, she still looks feminine, it’s just a different interpretation, I think it’s fine.

1 Like

She’s also over 2,800 years old.

1 Like

I did. Different pets.

1 Like