Opinions on Alleria Windrunner new Key Art

Different pets. Ironically just 2 people with every similar achievement points and weirdly similar pets but they don’t appear to be the same.

There’s enough of a difference (mainly with achievement dates) that it made a difference to see it’s not the OP.

Rather odd though but I guess it would be like if you saw someone that looked similar to someone else.

It’s to protect the arm. You can buy guards as well. I did a lot of archery in the 2000s.

No, I’m not Ashadriel. We just play together most of the time. I’m guessing the concept of that sort of relationship even existing may be difficult for you to imagine, though.

1 Like

You know you came in here just to derail the thread, troll and harass, right?

We had all moved on a long time ago until you came into things. Calm down, stop making things worse for her and yourself.

1 Like

Lmao relax dude. You’re actin’ goofy.

3 Likes

Even my hubby wouldn’t pull something like this, because he knows it’s trolling and just makes things worse.

shakes head

I prefer the Pokemon term: Elves are the Eevee’s of WoW, they evolve depending of what energy color juice you give them. :rofl:

Joking aside this crack me up when I heard it in-game chat! But your right elves in WoW seem to posses this interesting trait. :laughing:

Sorry could not resist I was just reminded when you said that and made me smile a little…
Also now that Evokers seem to have the same addiction as Elves I wonder if we get another transformation! (I’m Joking, just remember I did a quest that made my Evoker addicted to magic so I would not go crazy with the Locus Stone) :woozy_face:

Ok, ok Ill stop and see my self out, sorry to side track the post lol :grin:

1 Like

You keep your wrist in the right spot you can ditch the bracer, but they still look cool. Rule of cool is the whole reason I still use a back quiver instead of a hip quiver.

Well, I’m sure you know about proper wrist placement. More for anybody else curious.

Where’s fat, round, purple Alleria?

Give her the Teron Gorefiend treatment.

Like, she consumed so much void energy that she turned into Violet from Willy Wonka.

Why is it terrifying power always makes elves look prettier instead of more grotesque? Isn’t that specifically the void’s thing, too? Where’s her tentacles? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Xal’atath, too. She should look like a legit old god, not some pretty elf. Although that might just be a visage/form she’s wearing, we’ll probably see the true Xal’atath at some point.

1 Like

Hahahhaa

“Oh wait, you’re serious?”

HAHAHAHA

My guy don’t make assumptions about the personal lives of people. I gave my reasoning behind why I had that suspicion. I was wrong. Doesn’t change any of my opinions towards the OP. But that’s a different matter.

1 Like

Cannot unsee this. :rofl:

2 Likes

“Violet! You’re turning Violet!”

2 Likes

Yeah you can it’s more about reassurance. Some also need the chest guard, especially early on. Balance and form can take a while for some.

Cooooool.

Ugh that comes off sarcastic in text. That was a genuine cool.

1 Like

The void has side effects.

I’m hoping that tentacles sprout out.

:octopus:

1 Like

Seems like for male elves it makes their hairline recede while for female elves it makes their hair full and wavy.

3 Likes

she looks QUEEEN

2 Likes

Are people still getting upset that someone who runs around and has been practicing archery for hundreds of years has a bit of muscles?

3 Likes

If it was a new character I would have zero issues with the body build. Unfortunately, this is an established character with an established look and build. I don’t really like it when people makes big sweeping changes to established characters. I can understand a change of clothes and a new haircut and maybe even some slight alterations in body proportions (peoppe do change after all) but this is a giant change.

Worst of all, though, is the face. You can’t tell me that you’d recognise her of she didn’t have that blue tattoo. If not for that, the entire character would look like an entirely new character.

That being said, I understand that this is just concept art in a different artstyle. That doesn’t make my criticisms of this as concept art invalid, mind you, as if they base her ingame model entirely upon this concept art that would be a mistake, but it does mean I’m willing to see what she looks like ingame before writing this off entirely. It could look good ingame, without tearing her too far away from her established build.

That’s the problem with doing concept art in a different artstyle, it makes it a lot more difficult to envision it in a proper WoW artstyle.

4 Likes

Quick question, have you ever had a haircut?

3 Likes