Opinions on Alleria Windrunner new Key Art

Unpossible.

1 Like

I like how with this new art it seems like the artist actually thought a bit about how the look works with her being an archer, braids to control hair from getting in her eyes, a smoother bit over her chest is less likely to catch a bowstring, stuff like that.

9 Likes

I think one individual summed it up nicely in the Wowhead comments and I share this sentiment.

"Alleria is the mother of an adult son and veteran of an eon long war. Why is she dressed like a teenaged zoomer? "

5 Likes

She’s been stuck fighting an eons long war, so maybe she felt like a change in style.

…my guy what Teenage Zoomer do you know dresses in armor like that? And where did they buy the outfit? :confused: :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

I saw that on Wowhead, and can see where they’re coming from.

Looks cool, but I’m tired of the shaved side-head hairstyle. It’s a bit overused and I think they could’ve been a bit more creative in creating a fantasyesque look with shaving if they wanted.

It’s not shaved. It’s just braided tightly.

2 Likes

I saw the previous thread too, and it was in fact the complete opposite of trolling.
You should be getting onto Blizzard for deleting a completely legitimate thread, it’s ridiculous that it has to be reworded to avoid getting flagged as trolling when it was absolutely nothing of the sort.

2 Likes

Guess I should have specified I only share the sentiment, I don’t really agree 1:1. The teenage zoomer look really starts from the neck up with the fingerless gloves coming off a bit too Hot Topic but only because of the look as a whole.

Looks more like Vareesa to me but with regard to the overall sentiment the quote carries, I can see where they’re coming from. If you asked me who this was without a title I would have assumed it was some Vareesa fan art.

1 Like

Looks kinda meh to me.

3 Likes

Plenty of people are bothered by it. If you can’t see that then you’re simply not paying attention.

2 Likes

So you didn’t actually read that thread. Thanks for confirming.

The thread was absolutely trolling, but also had some severe derailment into people thinking that “cis” was a slur. There wasn’t a single redeeming thing about that thread. The world is all the better with some of those posts not existing.

6 Likes

Why are you even saying this? Just to attack her?

I disagree, but as someone said earlier art is subjective. Everyone sees it differently.

2 Likes

I read the entire post. Are you sure you did?

It was the complete opposite of trolling. Literally the… complete… opposite.
Do you even know what the term means at all?

1 Like

OP is that you? Did you alt hop to try and generate your own back up?

2 Likes

Lol…no. You all seem to live in such echo chambers of willful ignorance that you don’t know just how many people agree with me and not with you.

1 Like

It would be better to just be trolling than to say that stuff sincerely. Fortunately there’s a flag option for “Inappropriate” as well.

“people thinking that “cis” was a slur.”
That wasn’t in my WoW forum post. You didn’t read it.