Opinions on Alleria Windrunner new Key Art

I may not if he wasn’t holding Shalamayne. It very vaguely looks like him, but not really.

If Anduin came out of everything he’s been through looking pristine, that would pose a narrative problem.

I disagree entirely. I have three night elves, two Void Elves, two Blood elves. I’m super familiar with their bodies, how armor affects it, multiple armor classes, etc. They’re not straight androgynous teenagers by any stretch.

Apparently not familiar enough to know that they are rail thin. This is crazy. It’s like I’m in the twilight zone. Put that same outfit on one of them and they’d look the same. Especially since black is thinning. Those rail legs will disappear.

No, I agree they’re thin for sure. Like I said, definitely not thicc. That’s not what I mean by “curves” here. I mean femanine curves. I’m not talking about fat and girth.

They have the curves of a slightly chewed pencil.

Hmm, if they have zero, absolutely no curves to you, I’m curious about who you think does have curves.

Things that actually have boobs and butts. Helves with A cups are not curvy lol. It’s not a negative, it just is a thing.

They’re not as straight as that new Alleria key art, and I stand by that. Others think the same. Maybe it’s just a matter of perspective. Either way, I’m wondering when you say “Helves” what does that stand for?

High Elves. It’s Alleria’s race. She’s technically Void Elf now, but High Elf is where she originates.

Ah! Thank you. I always think of them as Quel’dorei.

I suggest reading some real Nordic mythology texts and stories. The elves of wow aren’t even close to resembling them in appearance or lore.

Looks to much like her baby sister not a fan.

2 Likes

I’m not talking about in physical similarity. Just that Tolkien was inspired by that to create his High Elves and this game was inspired by him and DnD which was also inspired by Tolkien. It’s just all linked.

I think it’s because whoever drew that version of Alleria made her look softer and almost anime like. My criticism of it is that it looks like she belongs more to LoL than WoW lmao.

I’m kinda curious why they didn’t want to go for this color scheme:

I’m a much bigger fan of a legit void form vs like some yassified void form

2 Likes

I perfer her legion look, it had more of the warcraft 2 feel that she should have.

Her war within look doesnt even feel like warcraft, it feels like she belongs in a diffrent game all together. Its well done but I perfer the warcraft look

1 Like

It’s beyond bad. Alleria had an iconic look and now she’s just some bland looking she-elf

5 Likes

Maybe it’s a drawing of her when she was the elf equlivalent of a teenager.

1 Like

Omg what did they do to her?? This looks like some average anime girl. That’s not this game’s art style at all! Ouf this is awful

4 Likes

The concept art is by Dave Greco

https://www.artstation.com/dgreco